Bidder's Contract: All bidders agree to be bound by this contract in order to bid: Please scroll and read ALL terms below.
Sales tax of 8.25% will be added to invoice unless you have filled out a valid signed resale tax form with us and added your sales tax number to your profile. We also need to have a signed copy in our files.
You can contact us to set up a time to view any items. Contact us via 409-750-3688 or AEPEstatesales@gmail.com
1) All items are sold as is-where is, no warranty or guarantee of any kind. All sales are FINAL! No charge backs are allowed. This is an auction and all sales are final. All descriptions are believed to be accurate, however, all bidding and buying is based solely on bidder's personal inspection and/or opinion of the items.
It is the bidder's responsibility to:
(a) contact AEP with any questions about items. .
(b) independently verify any information they deem important including information available.
(c) verify all information contained in the item description and all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, photographs, dimensions, conditions, etc. These were provided by or on behalf of the seller and are believed to be correct; however, neither the seller or the AEP makes any promise, representation, guarantee, or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
(d) on jewelry items, unless noted as appraised, diamonds and or gemstone ct weights are approx. or per info on receipts/tags/markings etc.
Unless jewelry is specifically listed as tested, we do not test. Markings on jewelry do not guarantee authenticity, it is the bidders responsibility to form their own opinion as to authenticity.
2) All bids are a binding contract. Bidder acknowledges that once a bid is offered, the bidder shall be bound by the bid amounts. Bids cannot be withdrawn or retracted. Verify your information entered (ie: bid amount) before submitting your bids. Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract and agreement for auction terms and conditions.
3) Buyer is responsible for providing the supplies (boxes, packing material, tools & equipment, etc.) necessary, as well as the physical labor for dismantling, rigging, crating, loading, hauling, carrying and lifting of any items that they have purchased at their own expense and risk. AEP is NOT responsible for any damage during loading, packing, removal or transport.
Auction staff DOES NOT provide load out help on pick up and removal date.
4) Items are subject to additions and or deletions prior to sale time/closing at the discretion of the auctioneer.
5) We cannot and will not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site or its services.
7) Bidder agrees that by placing a bid on any item they are bound by this bidder's contract & agreement for auction terms and conditions.
8) Gun Bidders & Buyers: Please see information in the detailed description of each firearm regarding transfer fees, shipping, etc.
NOTE: Firearms have not been checked or certified by a gunsmith. These items are sold as is, where is, and is your responsibility to verify its condition before firing.
All local, state & federal gun laws apply.
The items can be viewed at: The Arms Room 3270 Gulf Fwy. S. Dickinson, TX. 77539. Winning bidder will need identification and a copy of their PAID invoice to pick up item.
A 25.00 fee will be added to the invoice, this is to cover any handling, transfer fees or background check by The Arms Room.
If you are not suppose to own/possess a firearm or for any reason cannot pass any required background check, DO NOT BID. There is NO refund if you are unable to meet these requirements. If you need this item shipped to you, you will need to contact The Arms Room and have them ship it to an FFL in your area. Additional fees by The Arms Room and your FLL dealer may apply.
Auction Notice: PICK UP & REMOVAL DATE:
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE PICK UP DATES/TIMES. PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS 409-750-3688
SOME ITEMS WE WILL SHIP / SHIPPING IS BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY