Pick up day is July 25 , 2021 from 10 am to 3 pm. 10% buyer's premium.
Bidding Terms and Conditions
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date. After the close of the auction, you will receive an email with instructions on how to schedule your pickup time appointment.
3. Loading assistance is NOT available.
4. Payment is automatic at the close of the auction. Receipt emails are sent with instructions for scheduling your pickup time.
5. If you fail to make arrangements for pickup of your items by the end of pickup day,, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder.
6. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use USPS mail. $10 in handling charges for first lot and $2.00 for each additional lot will be charged in addition to shipping charges.. If you require shipping, please email me at Jenny@TenderCareTampa.com and I will send a shipping quote prior to shipping.
7. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate invoice for shipping and handling charges.
8. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without payment. Therefore, if total payment is not received before the local pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Tender Care Move Management does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale..