Terms and Conditions of Bidding Membership
1. When you register as a Bidding Member of www.estatesalesonlinellc.com, you have agreed to a contractual standard of performance. If you are the highest bidder on a lot (an item or bundle), you agree to pay for the lots purchased within one day. Not paying within one day is grounds for losing your bidding membership. We will use your credit card to pay for the items if you have not paid at least 8 hours before your scheduled pickup.
2. You agree that all sales are final and that your purchases are “as is, where is” with no guarantee of condition. We will make exceptions if an item is misrepresented or does not work if a buyer advises us within six days of the pickup. If you do not pick up your items and do not notify us to pick up for you (a $10 charge for small lots), we have the right to dispose of the item. There are no refunds for your failure to pick up the items you purchased.
3. If you purchase a firearm, the firearm must remain in the seller’s possession and must be picked up in person by an adult age 21 or older. Out of state buyers must make arrangements for the firearm to be shipped to a licensed dealer in their home state for delivery to them under the laws of that state.
4. A buyer’s premium of 10% is added to all purchases.
5. Estate Sales Online, LLC will never disclose my personal information, nor will my personal information be used for any purpose except as a bidding membership. You agree to emails about auctions and an occasional newsletter unless you ask to be unsubscribed from the list.
6. A precondition for full bidding membership is that you’ve posted a valid credit card that matches your identity, address, and zip code. If your credit card is declined, you may not pick up your items until a new method of payment is put in place: card, cash, but no checks.
7. While with other bidding members at pick up time, you are expected to be respectful and thoughtful about the seller’s residence and neighborhood. You agree to not block the primary traffic with vehicles or trailers.
8. Estate Sales Online, LLC, www.estatesalesonlinellc.com, estatesalesonlinellc@gmail, and related names and materials are proprietary. Articles from the website may be copied with permission and acknowledgment. Printing invoices is permitted at all times.
9. I am aware that if I attempt to steal anything from the seller’s home at the time of pickup, I will be prosecuted for theft and will lose my bidding membership with www.estatesalesonlinellc.com.