▪ Many items are buy-it-now but also include an option to start bidding. Once a bid is placed, the buy-it-now option goes away. Item then continues in the auction format until auction's end. So if you want it, we suggest to buy it now if possible.
▪ Auction format is a "soft close" which means that any bid placed in the last minute will extend the auction until bidding ends. This feature has been added to eliminate sniping and to make the online bidding process more like a 'LIVE' auction.
▪ In-house shipping is offered on items. Happy to consider international purchases as well. Please contact ahead of time. We use recycled materials so no packing materials cost is charged.
▪ Furniture / large items gladly shipped with buyer helping make the arrangements. We can recommend shippers &/or shipping platforms. We do not pack furniture for shipping.
▪ If you are picking up your won items, you must schedule to do so within 10 days after auction closes. Contact us via email or text to make arrangements. We're pretty flexible!
▪ Local delivery offered in the Wichita area for a small fee
▪ Accepting all credit cards, cash and checks
▪ Final invoices can be paid online or on site
▪ Must B.Y.O.M. (Bring Your Own Muscle) to pick up heavy items
▪ Not responsible for accidents
▪ Bids on items are considered a contract
▪ No returns.
▪ Tax is collected on in-state, KS purchases