Internet Premium: 15%
Participation Requirements: Valid credit card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Major Credit & Debit
Payment Instructions: Your registered credit card will be charged at the close of the auction for the items you have purchased. If your credit card is invalid, expired, or will not accept the charge, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. It is your responsibility to have adequate credit on hand at the time of purchase. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all online bidding unavailable. Chargebacks will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase. No exceptions.
If shipping is required, your card will be charged a second time when the actual shipping costs have been calculated.
Currency Type: USD
Local Pickup Instructions: If you live within the Portland/Salem metro area, we assume you wish to pick up your items. Pickup hours are daily from 10am - 3pm for 3 days following the auction close. Other hours are available by appointment. We will contact all winning bidders within 24 hours of auction close to advise of the pickup address and request the day and approximate time you wish to pick up your item(s). If you do not hear from us within 24 hours, please reach out through the sale message function or text (503) 936-6383.
Shipping Instructions: Unless we hear otherwise, if you live outside of the Portland/Salem area we will ship your items to you. Shipping is only provided for smaller items – not furniture, especially heavy or furniture-sized items. Buyer must arrange pickup or shipping for furniture or oversize items. All shipping expenses are your responsibility.
Shipping Fees: The amount paid for your item has no bearing on the cost of shipping. The cost of shipping is solely dependent on what zip code it is being shipped to, the weight of the package and the size of the package. If any package contains items with a total value >$100, insurance for that amount will be calculated into the shipping charges.
The winning bid amount has no bearing on the cost of shipping. Shipping costs are solely dependent on
Freight shipping arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Suggested options are uship.com or the UPS Store.
Checkout Date & Times: Checkout is immediately following the auction. (See SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS for details on local pickup times and shipping arrangements.)
Location: Canby, OR (exact address will be furnished to each winning bidder)
Driving Directions: From I-205, exit 9, for OR-99E toward Downtown/Oregon City/Gladstone, turn left onto OR 99-E N for approximately 7.5 miles. Turn right onto NE Territorial Road.
From I-5, exit 278 toward Donald/Aurora/Nat'l Historic Dist. Turn east onto Ehlen Rd NE toward Aurora. After approximately 2.8 miles, turn left at the stoplight onto Pacific Hwy/OR-99E. Follow Hwy 99-E approximately 5.5 miles to NE Territorial Road and turn left.
The pickup address is 2 blocks away. If you are a winning bidder, see LOCAL PICKUP info above for steps to receive the exact address.
- All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Neither That Girl Estate Services or the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. All measurements are approximate. By registering to bid,, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no warranties expressed or implied.
- Be aware that most display items (risers, easels, jewelry necks, etc..) are used for display only and are the property of That Girl Estate Services. If the display item is included in the lot, it will be noted in the description.
- A premium of ten (10) percent will be added to the winning bid price of on-line buyers and will be payable as a part of the total purchase price. Additionally, on-line purchasers are responsible for all shipping and transport charges, if they chose not to pick their item up in person.
- There is no charge for Registration, but does require a valid credit card and agreement to all Terms & Conditions.
- At hammer (close of bidding), title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
- Your registered credit card will be charged at the close of the auction for the items you have purchased. If your credit card is invalid, expired, or will not accept the charge, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. It is your responsibility to have adequate credit on hand at the time of purchase. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all online bidding unavailable. Chargebacks will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase. No exceptions.
- Purchases may be picked up beginning January 2nd from 9am - 6pm. Large items not picked up within 10 days will be considered abandoned and ownership will transfer to That Girl Estate Services.
- Should That Girl Estate Services be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
- That Girl Estate Services reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder.
- That Girl Estate Services sets minimum bids at time of sale. If no bids reach that amount the item will be passed. It may or may not be offered in our next auction.