PICK UP DATE & TIME IS: Tuesday September 19th, 2-6pm.
1. AS IS marked items are sold with flaws/ damage. Please be aware of that BEFORE bidding.
2. We try and test electronics/ appliances to make sure they work, but don't always have the time to do so. Buyers can be assured that they work by testing them at pick up. If the item is discovered to be defective, buyer is not obligated to complete purchase of said item. Once item(s) leave the premises; Aultimate Productions is not responsible for condition.
3. Feel free to contact JR to answer questions you might have. Assuming something is a certain size, weight, & etc is not Aultimate Productions responsibility. PLEASE...contact JR to have the question answered before bidding; remember you are legally & contractually agreeing to follow through on purchasing said item(s). Your assumptions are your responsibility.
4. Furniture & Large items, please bring tools and helpers to load! We are physically unable to assist.
5. I only run credit cards once buyer picks up. You may pay with cash at pick up! All buyers who do not pick up their items will have credit cards run at the end of pickup time. Aultimate Productions is not responsible for items not picked by the stated time. If you are unable to meet for the specified pick-up time; please contact JR before the pickup time window ends. A rescheduled pick-up time can be arranged, with a $10 inconvenience fee imposed. Due to the needs of family. If it is not known before the end of the pick-up window; there may not be the availability to extend that window of time. Again, Aultimate Productions holds no responsibility in buyer not picking up purchased items/ lots. Credit cards are charged 3% processing fees!
6. We work hard to get our customer's their purchases; but be advised that it is YOUR responsibility to make sure all of your purchases are complete! We hold NO responsibility for partially completed orders! We hold NO responsibility for lots or partial lots left after 6pm. Please, let's all be adults.
7. I routinely block bidders who fail to complete their purchase. Buyer is in violation of contract and will be blocked from future sales.
8. Sizes are approximate, you can estimate as our lot number signs are 3.5" long. No guarantees on actual sizes, we try our best!
9. SHIPPING: Items to be shipped will be charged the final auction charges at the end of the auction. Wednesday September 20th all items will be packed, and the shipping costs added to the invoice. A second charge for shipping will be run then. This is to ensure that shipped items will be paid for. Shipping will be UPS Ground, or USPS, with some books & media being shipped Media Mail. There is a handling fee of $5 per box. Notice, per box, not per item or per lot. So if it fits into one box it will be $5. Note: if your credit card is declined at the auction's end, you will receive an email & phone call from JR to cure your breach of contract.