Cash, debit and credit cards only.
Please bring help to load items as we are not able to move and load them for you.
Large items must be picked up by the end of the last sale date.
Be sure to inspect all items before purchase as All Sales are Final.
No returns, no refunds, no exchanges, no exceptions.
Please be aware that there are no bathrooms onsite.
No early bird sales. No pricing released before the sale. Prices as marked.
This special estate sale is packed full of 3 Generations of ANTIQUES, VINTAGE COLLECTIBLES and COUNTRY FARMHOUSE PRIMITIVES as well as present day items.
Located on a farm in beautiful Charles City, Virginia, the sale will be held inside a large outer building. The sale is not inside the house.
*** NOTE: MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON!! ***
Here is just a SAMPLING of items:
⇒ Be sure to look at the end of the list for a variety of other vintage and antique items.
- Lots of Vintage and Antique Furniture – Eastlake Armoire and antique rustic Armoire, Beds, Benches, Book Shelves, Buffet, Chairs, Children's Chairs, China Cabinet, Desk, Dining Tables, Dressers, High Chairs, Kitchen Cupboard, Kitchen Chairs, Kitchen Tables, Metal Porch Glider, Mirror Frames, Mirrors, Outdoor Chaise, Record Holders, Rocking Chairs, Sideboard, Toy Chest, Trunks, Washstands, World War II military beds
- Advertising Products such as Winston and Salem Metal Sign - "one pack for 62-cents"
- Appliances including Vintage Frigidaire 6-Compartment Ice Cream Freezer Chest, Refrigerators and Stoves
- Architectural Salvage including Columnar Legs, Casters, Doors, Dresser Drawers, Hinges, Marble Slabs, Pediments, Rustic Window Frames, Shutters, Wooden Ladders, Yellow Stained Glass Windows (6-Pane and one Arch)
- Asian Sword Pair
- Authentic 5-1/2 ft. Bull Horns
- Barrels, Baskets, Buckets, Boxes, Nail Kegs, Wooden Crates – Primitive and Vintage
- Birdhouses on tall posts
- Books, Vintage Magazines, Comic Books and DVDs
- Bottles – 1930s Carrie Nation Figural Bottle, Curles Neck Dairy Quart Bottle, Lots of Decanters, Richmond Dairy Quart Milk Bottle that says "Buy United States Savings Bonds and Stamps", 1940 Richmond Dairy Anniversary Pint Milk Bottle, 1951 Richmond Dairy Half-Pint and Pint Milk Bottle, Wine bottles
- Cast Iron – Andirons, Blacksmith Tools, Boot Scrapers, Bracket Lantern, Corn Cake Molds, Double Skillet, Fireplace Grates, Flat Irons, Flat Iron Trivets, Griddles, Ice Tongs, Kettles, Pots, Skillets, Teapots, Well Pulley
- China and Porcelain – various patterns including 1820s Leeds Feather Edge Platter, Lifetime China Semi-Vitreous Alliance Ohio Gold Crown, Noritake Japanese Sugar Bowl, Sabin Crest O Gold Warranted 22 Karat Colonial Plate as well as commemorative plates
- Christmas Decorations, Ornaments and Trees
- Cigar and Cigarette Boxes, Cigar Cutters
- Comic Books - Beatles Yellow Submarine, Beetle Bailey, Rapunzel, Three Fairies, Wacky Races
- Croquet Set
- Demitasse Cups and Saucers
- Digital Voice Recorder – Brand New Olympus in original box
- Duck Decoys from Italy, Goose Decoys, Duck Calls, Turkey Calls
- Ephemera including Life Magazines, 1930s World's Fair View Book, Books as early as 1920s, Shooter's Bible 1964 Edition, Washington Post 1990 Front Page Story "South Africa Lifts Band on Anti-Apartheid Groups"
- Farm Items – Antique Horse Collar, Horse-Drawn Plows, Fairbanks Farm Scales, Horse Hames, Ox Yokes, Toledo Large Scale that says “No Springs, Honest Weight”, Wheelbarrows, 1800s Wooden 3-Tine Pitchfork carved from a single piece of wood
- Fireplace Mantle Surround Rustic White
- Fireplace Andirons, Grates, Screens and Tools
- Fishing Equipment – Bamboo and Traditional Rods, Reels, Seats, Tackle Boxes and Quicksilver Propeller
- Fitness Flyer Exercise Machine
- Fixer Upper Section - DIY furniture and decorating projects
- FORD F-600 FARM GRAIN TRUCK 1958 or 1959
- Gas Grill - Char-Broil Infrared Commercial Stainless 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Partial Tank of Gas and Gas Grill Cover
- Glassware - Antique and Vintage Bottles, Bowls, Candle Sticks, Candy Dishes, Cookie Jars, Cream and Sugars, Decanters, Goblets, Ink Wells, Jars, Jugs, Parfait Glasses, Pitchers, Plates, Punch Cups, Sherbet Dishes, Shot Glasses, Tea Cups, Tea Pots, Toothpick Holders, Vases, Vinegar Cruets.
- Hall Tree - antique
- Jewelry - Costume, Lord Elgin Gold Men's Watch, Luzerne Geneva Woman's Watch, Valjean Men's Watch
- John Deere Toy 3020 Tractor with original box
- Juke Box – Seeburg 100 Select-O-Matic (needs to be restored)
- Kitchen Vintage Items – Butter Churns, Butter Molds, Aluminum Cookware and Serving Trays, Cherry Pitters, Coffee Grinders, Muffin Tins, Pressure Cookers, Red Wooden and Metal Utensils, Wooden Cheese Wheel Box, Wooden Dough Bowls and more
- Lamps and Lanterns – Oil Lamps, Electrified Oil Lamps, Dietz Railroad Lanterns and Globes, Electric Lamps and Variety of Oil Lamp Parts
- Large Wooden Dog House
- Large Portable Rectangular Gas Tank for Truck Beds
- Lawnmowers - 2 Tractor Attachments, Push Mowers by Mastercut and Snapper
- Mailboxes - large, small and one on a sturdy wooden pole
- Mason Jars – approximately 125 from early 1900s, and many other jars and bottles
- 2 Mechanics Creepers
- Model Toy Cars and Trucks. Also the "Big T" by Monogram Red Ford Model Car and Aircraft Carrier. Note that some are missing parts.
- Orange Heavy Plastic Fence Netting
- Pictures and Picture Frames
- PlayStation 1
- Pottery - collection of approximately 25 Stoneware Jugs and Crocks, as well as 1880s German Salt Glaze, Hull, McCoy, Shawnee, Stangl
- Pressure Washer by Johnson
- Quilts handmade, Quilt Squares, Knitted and Crocheted Afghans, Knitted Squares, Vintage Aprons, Napkins and Tablecloths
- Records – LPs and 45s
- Sea Shells - large conch
- Sewing Items – Bobbins, Fabric, Knitting Needles, Patterns, Singer Sewing Machine Bases (great to make a unique table), Singer Sewing Machine Accessories and Parts, Thread in many colors, Wooden Spools, Yarn, Zippers
- Shoes - Sought-after Air Jordan 11 Retro "Cap and Gown" Men's Size 8, Blue Hoka Tennis Shoes, Brown Sketchers, Dr. Martens' Brown Loafers
- Soda Merchandise – Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Tab, Upper 10
- Spectacles (eye glasses)
- Teapots, Tea Cups, Demitasse Cups, Wearever Aluminum Coffee Pots
- Tool Boxes - metal and wooden
- Lots of Tools - both vintage and present day including: Double-Bladed Saw, Drill Bits, Drills, Electric Saws, Hammers, Hand Augers, Hand Saws, Joint Planer, Mallets, Nails, Oil Cans, Planes, Rope Block Pulley, Sander, Screws, Scythe, Shovels, Sickles, Wool Carder, Wooden Pitchfork carved from one piece of wood, Wrenches, and more
- Toys including vintage Barbie Doll items, Dart Boards, Vintage Games, Halloween items, Star Wars Kenner R2D2 in sealed original bag and Yo-Yos
- Trains, Train Tracks, Catalogs and Parts – Lionel Lines, Marx, Overland Express
- Trunks including Likly Steamer Wardrobe Trunk, Foot Locker, and various Wooden Trunks
- Video Camcorder Canon and Tripod
- Vintage Welding Equipment
- Wooden Coat and Hat Rack
- Wreaths and Silk Flower Arrangements
A few additional Vintage Items include:
- Adams Pure Chewing Gum Glass Canister
- Antique Fishing Net Needles signed and dated from late 1800s
- The Archies Comic Lunchbox
- 1960s Ballet Box by Mattel
- Boy Scout Compass, Knife, Mess Kit, Twin Morse Code Signal Set
- Campbell's Kids Soup Mugs pair
- Cash Registers
- 2 Diamond Springs Water Co. large Water Bottles - bottled in Richmond, Virginia
- Ever-Ready Shaving Brush in original box
- 4 Horseshoes
- License Plates
- Metal Gas Cans
- Motorola Television
- Opera Glasses
- Rocket Plane Sled
- Royal Typewriter
- Shoeshine Boxes
- Skeleton Keys
- Spectacles (Eye Glasses)
- Victrola Speakera
- Wooden Paint Can and More