Paypal, Credit Cards, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Mountain)
- Sun, Apr 10, 2016 2:00 pm -
- Mon, Apr 11, 2016 6:00 am -
- Tue, Apr 12, 2016 6:00 am -
- Wed, Apr 13, 2016 6:00 am -
- Thu, Apr 14, 2016 6:00 am - 12:30 pm
The host of our Pasadena sale has recently retired and aging in place. This plan of action sent family into spring cleaning projects. Thanks to out with some old we have this short and sweet sale of Vintage items. To make space for her "stained glass" hobby, something must go and poof! We have some great items that need a new home!
Imperial Furniture Antique Jacobean Table Mahogany End Table Twins tripod scroll feet
Small Cherrywood Cabinet single door & drawer peg leg
Mahogany & Marble coffe round, Barstools, Paintings, Media Cabinet, Vintage PHILCO Radio.
ONLINE AUCTION AT WWW.CTOnlineauctions.com/HouGulfTX
LOCAL PASADENA PICK UP BY APPOINTMENT
- Caring Transitions Online Auctions will bid incrementally* for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. *The exception to this rule is when your maximum bid is placed on an item with a reserve and your bid is less than the reserve. In that case, your maximum bid amount will be shown.
- Extra time will be added when bids are placed near the time that the sale begins to close to allow all bidders the same chance to win the item.
- Your bid is a contract between you and the item seller. If you win the auction you will enter into a legally binding contract.
Pasadena, Texas Short Sale
PLEASE NOTE PICK-UP DATES & TIMES
10:00 AM TO 3:00 PM TEXAS TIME BY APPOINTMENT!
These auction items are located in Pasadena, Tx 77505,
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION BELOW. YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS AUCTION ACKNOWLEDGES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. ALL TIMES LISTED ON THE AUCTION ARE EASTERN STANDARD.
- 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the winning bid amount.
- 8.25% Sales Tax will be added to the winning bid amount.
- Winning invoices will be emailed to you at the end of the auction and are due IMMEDIETLY.
- Our client decides whether or not an auction preview will be held. Feel free to phone us with any questions you may have.
- Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. All sales are final. No refunds or returns. CT does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have tried to accurately describe items including noting defects. Ask questions before bidding.
- By placing even one bid, you are agreeing to the terms of this auction. If you win an item and you do not pay your invoice prior to the first pick-up date and have not communicated with us via phone or email, your item will be forfeited and resold. You are subject to having your auction privileges revoked and being pursued for payment through a collection agency.
- Please do not participate in this auction if you do not intend to honor your end of the deal. You are preventing a sale for our client and it is unfair to everyone.
- We can ship your items. Items ship from zip code 77503. A minimum handling fee of $5 per lot won will be added to your invoice. All packing and shipping charges are calculated at the end of the auction, after local pick-ups occur. Please allow up to 14 days after the auction’s end to receive your shipping & handling invoice. Your winning items will be combined, if possible. We will ship through UPS Pack and Ship if your order requires (based on our discretion). You are responsible to pay for your packing, shipping and handling prior to items being shipped. Expect up to 4 weeks post auction to receive your items. Added fees may be incurred if special accommodations need to be made for your shipping. We do our very best to pack your items safely. We are not responsible for items arriving damaged or broken. UPS automatically comes with $100 insurance per package. This is the coverage we will provide unless you communicate otherwise.
- You (or a representative) must pick up your items on the designated dates and times of this auction. These items are located in our client’s private residence, not at a store or warehouse. Typically, the home needs to be emptied by auction’s end.
- Paid-for property stored by us will be forfeited and subject to being resold if not picked up on the designated pick-up day/time.
- If you buy a large item or piece of furniture – you must bring assistance to move that furniture from the home.
- Local buyers must pay for their winnings prior to pick up. If you wish to pay at pick-up, you MUST communicate with us and have prior approval to pay at pick-up. Cash or credit/debit (3% added fee) only – NO CHECKS.
- If you do not communicate with us, do not have a CLEARED payment by the first day of pick-up, your items will be forfeited. If you do not pick up your item (if paid for), your item will be considered abandoned. You will not receive a refund. Your item is subject to resale or donation. We cannot store items for buyers.
- Please bring a printed copy of your invoice. It is your responsibility at pick-up to make certain you have all of your items.
CONTACT CARING TRANSITIONS:
Phone: Cindy 832-372-2005
Pick-Up Instructions When the auction ends auction winners will receive an invoice with pick-up information from Caring Transitions. The invoice will provide the exact address. You or a designated representative must pick up your items during these designated days/times. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you for pick-up. If you have not communicated with us and you do not pick up your items during the designated time (paid for or not) your items will be considered abandoned and will be resold. No refund will be issued.
**PICKING UP FURNITURE, LARGE & HEAVY ITEMS: Please bring enough help and tools to pack, lift, carry, load and secure your purchases and bring a vehicle with enough space to hold your items. Please bring additional wrapping for fragile purchases. Days/times of pick-up are set for many reasons, please adhere to our parameters.
Requirements for Payment & Pick-Ups Communicate with us. All we want to know is that you intend to pay for the item(s) you won. If you have purchased a large item or furniture and you will need assistance moving it, you are responsible to bring the assistance, and any necessary supplies needed, to disassemble and move these items yourself.
You must pay for auctioned property BEFORE Pick-Up. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions:
- If you have a consistent history with C.T. of buying and paying at pick-up, or,
- If you have contacted C.T. via telephone, or via email before pick-up to inform C.T. that you intend to pay at pick-up.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Pasadena, TX
- Estate sale photos
- 1 photo