Bidders are responsible for understanding the following Terms & Conditions of this auction.
1. An invoice will be generated for auction winners shortly after the auction ends. If you think you have won an item but do not get an invoice, check your spam folder in case the invoice gets caught there. You may access your own invoice as soon as you have won your item or you may wait until we email you a copy. If bidding on multiple items, it is recommended that you wait to generate your invoice until after the sale has ended. The invoice will provide the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up your purchase, and the day(s) and hours of pick up. If you win more than one item, it is best to wait until the last invoice is received before making payment so that you can make just a single payment.
2. Payment must be made using PayPal or a credit card. Paying cash at pick up must be cleared by Cindy prior to the beginning of the pick up time.
3. One additional charge will appear on your invoice. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the winning bid for auctions.
4. We only ship items that are easily moved and are not highly breakable. Contact Cindy before bidding if you will need shipping. We will ship through the UPS Store in Houston, TX.
5. Customers must pick up items at the appointed time/location. Property that has been paid for but is not picked-up by the end of the pick-up period will be considered abandoned and subject to no refund. Exceptions to this rule will only be made if the customer has contacted the seller by telephone or email before the pick-up period ends to make other arrangements which are agreeable to all parties. Pick up appointments that occur AFTER the pick up time will incur a $25 fee for an employee's time to go to the site, and it must be paid by Paypal before the appointment will be made.
6. Bidder must be prepared to lift, carry, and load purchases in their vehicle. The team at Caring Transitions is not authorized to assist in the moving, lifting, or loading of items. Bidder must also be prepared to package any breakable items for transport. Please bring boxes and packing material if you have purchased breakable items like dishes or china. Caring Transitions does not make enough money on each item to provide these materials to buyers.
7. Everything is sold as is where is. No warranties are given or implied. All sales are final. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send an email with your question prior to bidding.
Please contact Cindy Mitchell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (832) 998-8039 if you have questions at any point in the process. We respond quickly to inquiries, but cannot guarantee response time of less than 24 hours.
Seller accepts PayPal payments Payment Details: Please pay immediately after the auction has completely finished via Paypal!