Bidding starts at $1 with NO RESERVES! The pickup will be on
The pickup will be on Tuesday the 19th, 4pm to 7pm.
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked. If you are not going to make pickup, let us know. Communication covers a multitude of mistakes.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use USPS mail when possible. $10 handling fee per invoice. Handling and shipping fees are charged after the item has been paid for by the bidder.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to email@example.com to inquire and let us know you will need shipping.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close, though its a narrow window. Most users will not have time to enter the system and rebid with this window, so please enter your max bid. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
Share this sale
Thank you supporting this family. Active people with a variety of interests. Two minute close window, so place max bid early or risk losing your lot. Sale ends Sunday, January 19th at 3:30pm. National delivery possible, estimates available upon request. Email Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include item number & zipcode for estimate.
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.