Fine Print & Legal Mumbo Jumbo
Pay attention! There will be a reading comprehension exam at the conclusion of this:
· $10 credit to the first customer who spots a typo and/or spelling error in our advertising (grammar doesn’t count – we would go broke).
· Bring own labor to remove large items. We will have “starving college students” working for tips to assist with light to moderate moving. Stiffing “starving college students” after they have loaded your $10 200 lb. file cabinet is considered tacky in most circles. Third Party Movers are also on call for a reasonable fee.
· This is a tag sale: all items must be removed by 4pm Sunday.
· NOT responsible for accidents.
· Payment via cash and credit card
· Develop a long term relationship with your purchase – All Sales Are Final.
· Shoplifters will be assisted in their shopping decisions by local police officer.
· And as always unattended children will be given a sugary caffeinated beverage and a free puppy.
· Too cheap to pay our already reasonable prices? -Sealed bids shall be collected at the front desk throughout the sale, but only on those items priced at $100.00 and above. Bids shall be called after the close of the sale on Saturday afternoon. (Please remember: a bid is a legally binding contract, and shall be treated as such.)
· We encourage everyone to come by foot, taxi, scooter, or bicycle. If you must drive a car use common sense - Please park legally and courteously. Parking in the fire lane will result in ticketing and towing– no exceptions.
· WARNING! Our customers become collectors.