Cash, Credit Cards
This sale is inside a 26,000 sq foot mansion, overlooking the LI Sound. It is a historic landmark property (1778) and originally was a Fort protecting the harbor during the Revolutionary War! Items include:
- Steinway Carved Grand Piano in Rosewood, circa 1850’s, redone by Steinway in 1990’s
- Beautiful Carved Antique Bedroom Sets and Dressers
- Inlaid Armoires, outfitted to maximize storage while retaining beauty! So different than the mass-produced items of today
- Beautiful Carved Desk in Library
- Loads of Books
- Vintage Fireplace Andirons, Tools, Fenders and Copper Tender Bucket
- Antique Music Box
- Loads of Signed Prints, Vintage Oils, Nautical Signed American Cup Series
- Tons of Bric-A-Brac and Decorative Items Throughout
- Silver Napkin Holders and other Silver Items
- Wanamaker Grandfather Clock
- Oversized Meditation Bowl
- 5’ Tall Asian Vase
- Large 8 Seat Cart for Community
- Beautiful Stained Glass Smaller Storage/China Closet and Credenza
- Antique Trunks, Desks
- Asian Arts include Porcelain and Emperor and Empress
- Cloisonné Oversized Vases
- Antique Velvet Settee and Chairs
- Assorted Credenzas, Seating Areas, Throughout
- McCoy Dishware Set
- Antique Clocks
- Whimsical Country Wall Art
- Spinning Wheel
- Brass Tinder Box
- Antique Mirrors
- Children Toys and Games…many never opened
Address and directions to follow a few days before the sale
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.