Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit, Money Orders
SATURDAY November 7th, 2015
12:00pm: Auction Preview Begins **Please Have Absentee Bids in by 1:00pm**
4:00pm: Auction Car and Sailboat
4:15pm: Auction Antiques and Collectibles**Special FRIDAY Preview** -- 5pm to 8pm -- Early Preview will be offered on Friday in addition to Saturday...Drinks and Appetizers Provided
“Barn Sale” Starts at 9am...shop while you wait!! (Rain or Shine)
Light Refreshments Available for Purchase!!
First time at an auction? GREAT! FLEACO utilizes the "English Style" form of auctioning...no funny talk, no gimmicks no tricks. It's laid back and first-timer friendly...
ABSENTEE BIDDING WELCOME:
Call, email or stop in anytime Saturday to preview and submit bid...Please contact us with questions (607-592-7884) or Charlie@fleaco.org
Terms and Conditions:
Buyers Premium = 10%
By placing your bid, you agree that:
• You have read and agree with the Conditions of Sale Stated Below
• You agree to pay a BUYER’s Premium of 10%
Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company, LLC - Conditions of Sale:
All property offered and sold through Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company, ("Auctioneer", or "Broker", or the "Company") shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale.
By participating in any sale, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms and conditions. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company has made every effort to catalog and describe accurately property to be sold. The Company, however, assumes no risk, liability or responsibility for the identification or authenticity authorship, or weight, count, or measure of any property identified in its catalog or lists of sale. The Company is not responsible for variations in color due to photo reproduction.
PICK-UP available at our Ithaca Auction House by arrangement. U.S. and world-wide shipping/delivery available, subject to specific rules for firearms and weapons. Depending on the arrangements, additional handling expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. Please email or call for specific information (email@example.com or call 607.592.7884 )
ALL SHIPMENTS are insured. Actual shipping cost, insurance fee, special handling fees, if applicable, and a minimal packing fee will be charged. We combine shipping and packaging for multi-lot orders whenever practical. Preferred shippers are USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground, though others may be used.
All items must be removed within 3 business days of payment or alternative pick-up / shipping arrangements must be made. Items remaining at the auction location longer than 3 business days after payment may incur a storage fee and could be considered abandoned with payments to be forfeited and the item re-sold.
Shipping costs are difficult to estimate prior to purchase because we try to combine all items won by a bidder into a single package. We welcome shipping cost inquiries prior to bidding but we do not guarantee any shipping estimates until your purchase is ready for shipment.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL AUCTIONS:
1. All items are offered for sale AS IS, where is and NO WARRANTY or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. A BUYER'S PREMIUM (10%) WILL BE ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE OF EACH LOT.
4. Items are open to thorough public inspection. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations.
5. In no event shall Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
6. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction.
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the winner.
9. If a High Bid is simultaneously submitted by more than one bidder, whether on-line, from the live audience or absentee, the auctioneer will determine the winning bid.
10. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen or unheard by the auctioneer.
11. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
12. Finger Lakes Estate and Auction Co. assumes no responsibility for error in the catalog, advertising, or on the part of the bidder.
13. All announcements made at auction time take precedence over all prior written, verbal or electronic statements.
14. 8% New York Sales Tax will be charged for items shipped to New York addresses. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out New York Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
15. A minimum $30 processing fee will be charged if your initial payment method is declined and additional payment arrangements are needed.
16. All auction inquiries and condition reports must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction. The deadline for email inquiries is 8 pm EST the day prior to the scheduled auction.