Please park in the vacant lot opposite the courtyard. The spots in the courtyard are for the residents.
We are rescheduling this sale to Saturday, Jan. 25.
The lady of this house had a passion for beautiful things from around the world, with an emphasis on Asian styles. She preserved her furnishings from the 1960s so that they are back in style as mid-century modern. She also collected china, glassware, dolls and other decorative items from throughout Europe in her travels. She was into crafting and kept her sewing, knitting and craft spaces well-stocked and organized. She had an extensive wardrobe and jewelry collection. And she was an eBay seller, so her eclectic inventory is all here, well organized throughout this beautiful, spotless townhome.After two successful days, this house is still packed to the rafters! We have promised the client that we will move as much inventory as possible in one final day, so to that end, we will be offering discounts of 50 percent throughout the home. The front entryway opens onto the garage, where you will find:- Vintage trains, mostly HO scale, many pieces new in box. These have been moved into the living room, along with a variety of die cast miniature cars- Many planters and other outdoor items- A player piano- Queen Anne desk with matching chair- ToolsBasement:This is where the lady of the house had her eBay store, which had a little of everything- New-in-box and vintage kitchen items to items for serving and entertaining- Artwork, mirrors and frames- Many small decorative items- Books- Handbags and clothing, all newThis is one of the lady's larger crafting areas, where she kept everything neatly organized, from beading to flower arranging and everything in between. - Lots of books and meticulously organized vintage magazines on all kinds of crafting and cooking- Over 200 rolls for the player piano in the garage- Fireplace surround
- Two costly Pilates machines
- Some small items of furnitureKITCHEN:- Small appliances include Cuisinart wafflemaker, toaster oven, blender and more- Two sets of everyday dishes- Lots of glassware- Assorted pots, pans and bakeware- Artwork and decorative itemsDINING ROOM:- Mid-century modern breakfront- Royal Court china- Silverplate- An assortment of vintage glassware and lustreware including Carnival glass, crackle glass and more
- TONS of costume jewelry!LIVING ROOM: - Floral print sofa- Sofa table- End tables- Beautiful Asian painted breakfront- Glassware and china from Czechoslovakia, Germany and Japan- Artwork and decor items from all over the world
- TONS of costume jewelry! This is where the name brand jewelry is displayed in cases.DEN: - Stanley dresser and armoire appropriate for a bedroom- Sofa- Beautiful treasure chest packed with yarn- Lots of pewter frames and candlesticks- Artwork and decorative items- Stamp collection, mostly US collectionsDECK:- Plant stands, planters and etagere, all moved into the garageMASTER BEDROOM:- Panorama mid-century modern bed in mint condition- Walk-in closet packed with ladies' clothes, shoes, handbags and accessoriesMASTER BATH:- More Asian artwork- Unopened toiletries- Self-care devices- Durable medical equipmentSEWING ROOM:- Mid-mod sewing desk- Tons of notions neatly organized- FabricSECOND BEDROOM:- Painted secretary- Full bed with metal headboard- IKEA twin bed- Painted chest
- Antique mirror- Lots of small decorative itemsCLOSET:- More beautiful clothes