- Numbers posted at 8:30 am the morning of sale
- No PARKING IN DRIVEWAY
- Cash and credit cards accepted (Credit card purchases require a $100 minimum purchase
- Large items must be removed SAME DAY purchased. Buyer is responsible for making arrangements to remove and transport all purchased items.
- All items sold "as is" "where is" and all sales final.
- NO refunds or exchanges.
- No restrooms available, no exceptions.
- Please don't hesitate to text 888-406-3513 for more information.
8 Acre Farm in Millstone Township - Everything Must Go...Even the horses!!!!
Items available for sale range from household items & furniture farm equipment.
UPDATE: The front loading Kubota and the John Deere have been sold. The other Kubota tractor with lawn mower and snow blower still available. Also, Star Wars Figurines sold.
Some of the items for sale include:
- Horse Saddles (English & Western)
- Horse Trailer
- Briar Horse Collection
- Home accents
- Kubota Tractors, John Deere Tractors + snow plow attachments, lawn mower attachments, Craftsman leaf/lawn sweeper and many more farm equipment attachments
- Cyclone Rake
- Antique Jockey cart
- Lawn furniture + fire pit
- Lenox china, Ginori China
- Collectible Avon Glass
- Porcelain figurines including Gorham
- Collectible porcelain plates
- Tons of books
- Vinyl - country music
- Lenox collectible animal figurines
- 48" Round oak kitchen table with large leaf and 6 chairs
- Dining Room set by American of Martinsville (includes table with two leaves, 6 chairs in need of reupholstery, server and china cabinet)
- Curio cabinets
- Vintage sofa
- Vintage rocking horses
- Vintage toys
- Old pool table (not slate)
- Arrows for bow & arrow
- Bedroom furniture
- Roll Top Desk
- Kitchen items- small appliances, dishes, etc...
- and much more...
Please don't hesitate to call or text with any questions: 888-406-3513
...and don't forget to follow our page on facebook for alerts to current and future sales: facebook.com/benhershestatesales
***No vehicles allowed in driveway
***Please park on one side of the street only to minimize traffic issues