--- All major credit cards accepted as well as cash and Good Checks.
--- No credit card processing fee.
--- Please bring your own assistance with heavy items. We are able to refer you to a moving service as needed.
--- Children welcome!
--- Some bags and packing material are available, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Our clients are downsizing and have decided to part with some wonderful collectibles and some accent pieces. Plenty of nice pieces for collectors!
Stay in touch as we continue to prepare for the sale. You'll see plenty of photos and more details. And, we'll add an opening video the day prior to the sale.
Be one of the first in the door. Sign up on line!
By signing up on line, be one of the first people in the door and avoid the need to camp out all morning. We think it's a more civilized way to attend an estate sale! Here's how it works:
- Send an email to 2.NextChapterSignUp@gmail.com by 11 p.m. on May 10. We will send a confirmation each evening at about 11 p.m. which will include your place in line.
- Please list the number of people in your party.
- We do not issue numbers, but we do take your name and will call it at the door as we open.
- By signing up, you do not need to camp out for hours as you wait to enter the house. Just arrive ten minutes prior to opening on the days you've planned on attending.
- If you have any questions or have trouble signing up, please send an email to email@example.com.
Suggested Offer Program:
We are often asked what happens to items that do not sell. We have a program where you can provide a sealed offer for selected items, and we will let you know if your offer has been accepted after the sale has ended.
Of course, we always say "you snooze, you lose," and the item can be sold even if you provide a sealed offer. Also, there are no guarantees that your offer will be accepted.
For details, ask at our check out area. (Please note: the Suggested Offer program is not an auction.)