NOTICE: READ THIS AUCTION DESCRIPTION IN FULL, USE THE SCROLL BAR TO THE RIGHT.
View your bidder dashboard from the drop down to the right of “Welcome, You’re Name” at the top of each page.
ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE MADE TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, BUT ARE NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED.
Staggered Closing: This online auction will automatically begin to close at a rate of 1 item every minute. Items’ closing times may extend past their scheduled closing time, however, as a result of the Auctioneers’ dynamic closing feature.
Dynamic Closing: The closing time of an item is automatically extended an additional 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed within the 3 minutes leading up to an item’s scheduled closing time.
You are not ready to bid until you accept the “Terms and Condition” and / or Successfully Place A Credit Card Deposit.
1. Terms and Conditions: each auction is unique, the terms and conditions may vary, therefore you must accept the “Terms and Conditions” for each specific auction.
2. If you were notified that the auctioneer must approve your registration, it means that something went wrong with the card you placed on file for your’ deposit.
Login with your username and password and update your card. Be very careful to input all numbers correctly.
We encourage you to use a Credit Card, “NOT A DEBIT CARD” for the following reasons:
3. No monies either Credit or Debit are ever released to us until the sale is over and you are declared the winner, we run your card for the hammer price, plus the buyer’s premium and we send you a paid receipt.
4. Credit Cards: the deposit amount will show as a pending only on your credit card account, identical to when you register for a motel room. It will not be added to your current card balance.
5. Debit Cards: are handled totally differently, your bank will temporally place a hold on the deposit. This amount will therefore not show in your checking account associated with the debit card. (This deposit is never released to us), the deposit amount will be release and restored to your account after the sale is closed and we generate the invoices.
Buyer Is Responsible;
* for their own pick up in person specified above. If you want your item(s) shipped (at your expense only), you must make you own arrangements for your shipper to pick up your items in person at the same specified pickup date and time only.
* to contact the Father Time Auction to let us know if you will be picking up your items in person or shipping with UPS or any other shipper.
* for contacting the UPS store, or any other shipper, to make arrangements for pick up, packing and shipping.
Father Time Auctions does not ship, and we do not deliver any items to any shipper, for shipping.
This sale is the collection from the estate of a passionate clock collector who spent many years collecting and accumulating his favorite clocks. He was also a skilled wood worker and made some of the clock cases and fitted them with movements.
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.