- All bids are subject to acceptance by the auctioneer. No bid shall be deemed a valid bid until accepted by the auctioneer. All bids are accepted at the sole discretion of the auctioneer.
- If you are the successful bidder, you agree to pay the amount of your bid plus all taxes and premiums in accordance with gdag’s written terms of service
- By placing a bid, you agree to all of the terms and conditions which may be set forth for each auction catalog and expressly acknowledge and affirm that you have read and are familiar with gdag’s terms of service and the terms and conditions for each new catalog you are approved to bid in.
- All sales are final upon the determination of the successful bidder by the auctioneer.
- By placing a bid, you acknowledge that your bid is a legally binding offer to purchase the item or property being auctioned.
- Time shall be of the essence.
- There shall be no returns or exchanges. All property is sold “As-is”. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the nature, condition and state of title of each item purchased.
You are now leaving EstateSales.org