Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Thu, May 30, 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Fri, May 31, 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Jun 1, 2019 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
HOME IS LOCATED IN THE ST IVES COUNTRY CLUB; ALL NON-RESIDENTS OF THE COMMUNITY MUST MAKE A RESERVATION WITH BLUE MOON ESTATE SALES. DO NOT WAIT TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!
BLUE MOON ESTATE SALES IS REQUIRING ALL RESERVATIONS TO BE MADE BY 12:00 PM EST TUESDAY, MAY 28, 2019, TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE ST IVES COMMUNITY.
THE RSVP WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED. SECURITY WILL NO LONGER ALLOW US TO ADD NAMES TO THE ENTRY LIST. WE ARE UNABLE TO FIELD REQUESTS FOR ENTRY VIA EMAIL, TEXT OR PHONE.
IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED A BLUE MOON ATLANTA SALE IN A GATED COMMUNITY, WE HAVE YOU ON OUR LIST. IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE BLUE MOON ATLANTA EXPERIENCE YOU MUST SIGNUP TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE COMMUNITY.
*** WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS (under $100.00) & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D. ***
*** We do NOT charge credit card transaction fees to our paying customers ***
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We provide sold stickers, we will not honor sold stickers other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask a Blue Moon Estate Sale staff member for a sold stickers. Do not reserve items unless with the full intention to purchase.
2) It is the customers responsibility to examine all items closely and carefully before purchase.
***** ALL SALES ARE FINALS - ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS/WHERE IS' - NO RETURNS/REFUNDS/EXCHANGES *****
3) We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order; work with a Blue Moon Estate Sales staff member to coordinate testing of any electronics prior to purchase. It is the customers responsibility to test all electronic items prior to purchase.
4) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale; discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day.
5) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased within two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangements have been made with Blue Moon Estate Sales. Please bring your own help as our employees do not load large items.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
8) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave trash in or around the property.
9) We do not complete pre-sale transactions or provide price information prior to the estate sale.
10) If you arrive prior to the sale beginning; we provide an entry number system which will be made available approximately 1 hour prior to opening the sale. We do not honor any written sign-up lists outside of the Blue Moon Estate Sales entry system.
11) If you plan on arriving after the sale begins; traffic is typically free flowing an hour or more into the sale.
12) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police and prosecuted to the fullest extent.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! HOME IS LOCATED IN THE ST. IVES COUNTRY CLUB; ALL NON-RESIDENTS OF THE COMMUNITY MUST MAKE A RESERVATION WITH BLUE MOON ESTATE SALES. WE WILL POST FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING GAINING ENTRY INTO THE COMMUNITY IN THE COMING DAYS.
Blue Moon Estate Sales is excited to present to the estate sale community this lovely home located in the St.Ives Country Club; this is an 7,000 square foot home FULL of beautiful furniture and decor for all! We will have a great combination of furniture (indoor and outdoor), home decor, area rugs and kitchen tools.
Furniture brands include: Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, BD Studio, Hooker, Utter Most, Lexington, Alan White, Slamp Lamp and much much more! We have a great selection of modern and antique pieces for all! The basement is a hunters lodge theme filled with pieces perfect for anyone creating a home theater or game/bar lounge. We have glassware to stock your home bar for any occasion!
Designer handbags: Henri Bendell, Adaco, Cynthia Rowley, The Walking Company, Giorgio Brato, and Lululemon. We also have a selection of Dust Covers from various designers, boxes (Shoe and Handbag) from Louis Vuitton and Channel.
Kitchenware brands include: Cuisinart Food Processors (1 NEVER USED!) and toaster, Noritake Royal Hunt China Set and Ralph Lauren Wedgwood Set.
We have a Whirlpool Duet Steam front loading washer and dryer set WITH storage pedestal.
Electronics brands include: TVs (Samsung and Visio), Laptops (Toshiba and Apple), Gaming Equipment (2 Xbox 360), Music/Audio to include speakers, subwoofers, sound bar, receivers (Kenwood, Sony), and a selection DVDs/Video Games/CDs
TOYS TOYS TOYS: Star Wars (Movies 1-3), GI Joe, Nerf (enough for a small army!) and Military.
Art work includes artist: Benson Cobb, Lisa Golightly, Meg Fore and B Hayne.
The garage is FULL of tools (Hand and Power), Holiday Decor (Halloween and Christmas), event tables and chairs, frames and so much more. This house has the BEST selection of Halloween decoration...if you are a lover of Halloween, we have the decorations for you!
We cannot forget the selections of autographed sports memorabilia! Footballs, baseballs and framed pictures
We are very excited about this sale and cannot wait to bring the estate sale community more details in the coming days! Check back and stay tuned for more updates and photos coming your way!
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Duluth, GA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 296 photos