Terms & Conditions
We will disclose all information we know regarding the items up for bid, however, it is always best that you view the items prior to bidding. We encourage you to register for your bid card during the specified preview time.
- Look before you bid. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, without guarantees of any kind. The auctioneer’s remarks on the auction block override any advertised descriptions.
- The highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer becomes the owner of said lot.
- All bids will have a buyer’s premium added as part of the total purchase price. Cash payments will have a 10% buyer’s premium added. Credit card transactions will have a 13% buyer’s premium added.
- All items must be paid for the day of the live auction.
- All sales are final.
- You are required to pay 7% sales tax, unless you hold a valid tax resale number and have it on file with our cashier. Items purchased via absentee or phone bid that are shipped out of state will not be charged sales tax. Any item picked up on-site will be charged sales tax.
- Phone and absentee bids will be accepted. We ask that a credit card number be left on file with the cashier for those bids. Paperwork will be required for phone and absentee bids.
- As soon as you become the winning bidder at auction YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for the items purchased, even if you have not checked out yet. You are advised to guard against theft, loss and/or breakage.
- The order of the sale has already been established. Please do not ask to have items sold out of order.
- By bidding, you agree and accept these terms and conditions.
- Please do not move merchandise without auction personnel present.
- Any person caught tampering with tags, rearranging merchandise or shoplifting, will be prosecuted. Plain-clothes personnel are present.