Bidding end times and pickup times will vary - please visit https://ctbids.com/#!/storeDet... for specific details. Sale zip codes are 32131, 32073, 32256, 32033, 32246, and 32092. THERE WILL NOT BE A PICKERS SALE WITH ANY OF THESE AUCTIONS. The specific addresses will be provided to winning Bidders on their invoices.
All Items are Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. Specified pickup dates/times are the only days for pickup. If you would like your items shipped, please refer to our shipping process in our details terms and conditions. If you win items and cannot make the pick time, you will forfeit your items or you will be charged an additional handling fee of $50.
Please type FloridaFirstCoast.CTBIDS.COM into your web browser to access our new auction platform and view all the items we are offering!
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked, and you will be banned for bidding on CTBIDS nationally.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than 10:00PM the day following a sale. A late fee of $10 will be charged if invoices are not paid within 48 hours of the auction ending. If payment is not received within 72 hours of the auction ending, you will forfeit your items and you will be banned from future auctions. Additional time will be granted if the issued invoice requires correcting; e.g. sales tax removed. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under PayPal) is to pay with a credit card.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up-date unless you have made prior arrangements. Special arrangements will be subject to handling and/or delivery fees. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. The Bidder who does not pickup or make prior arrangements will be charged an abandonment/handling fee and may be banned from future bidding.
4. Long Distance Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must email Firstcoastctbids@outlook.com and email@example.com to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with Goin Postal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item (see item #3 above).
5. All items as sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. If you have concerns, you must address them during pickup. It is your responsibility to make certain you pickup all items you have purchased. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a preview is available
6. A 7% Buyers Premium will be charged for each lot sold.
7. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
8. Seller accepts PayPal payments
9. Tax: 7%