Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Thu, Feb 21, 2019 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Fri, Feb 22, 2019 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 23, 2019 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. All items are sold "AS-IS" and all sales are FINAL. There are no guarantees by those selling or the owner. If the item you are buying is mechanical or electronic, please make sure it works before you purchase it.
2. You MUST move your own items. If you are planning on buying a large or heavy item, bring help with you. We WILL NOT have anyone to help you move and have no way to deliver items. You are responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds. Buyer must remove items at the time of purchase, unless other arrangements are made prior to purchase.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. Payments: Cash! Credit and/or debit cards will be accepted with a purchase over $10. No checks.
5. 7% Florida Sales Tax will be collected on all purchases, unless you have a VALID FLORIDA Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
6. You are at your own risk on property and grounds.
7. No strollers, animals, food, drink or smoking permitted inside home.
8. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside the home.
9. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or grounds.
10. Sale hours are from 9:00 to 2:00.
11. Restrooms are not available, please do not ask.
12. If you break and item, you are responsible for the full purchase price.
13. Please be courteous when parking in the neighborhood. Please do not block anyone’s driveway or mailbox and please do not park on the lawn or in anyone's driveway. Please utilize side streets.
This is a "must attend" sale. This beautiful, waterfront home is chock full of some really cool and unusual items.
Located on La Hacienda Dr., Indian Rocks Beach FL . Look for and follow the pink and black signs on Gulf Blvd. and 8th Ave. 2 Blocks North of the Walsingham Draw Bridge on the Right. Saturday from 8 to 2. Sale is located at the very end of the street.
Vintage Boy Scout items, a gun, old coins (some that are 190 years old), costume and sterling jewelry, Antique Furniture by Stickley, Mitchell & Rammelsberg and more, A king sized mattress, box spring and frame, two twin beds, book cases, Mitchell & Rammelsberg China Cabinet and display cases, Sleeper Sofa and Love Seat, Dining table and chairs and chest of drawers/buffet by Stickley. Vintage clothing, vintage military uniforms w/shoes and accessories, military pins and several trunks. Machinist Calipers & Tools by Brown & Sharpe as well as service pins and men's B&S jewelry. Japanese Silk Tapestry, Artwork and Decor. Dow collectibles and service jewelry. Large Pen collection, many have company names engraved on them. Lots of advertising memorabilia. Sterling and silver plate serving pieces, vintage Christmas decorations, maps, Shark vacuum and office supplies. Men's clothing (Medium to large shirts and 36 to 38 pants and shorts), brand name shoes sizes 11 to 12, hats, coats and formal accessories. There are several unique clocks, 1930's era MIT year books, Brown University year books, antique stamps, photographs and postcards. A hand painted 1950's drum coffee table, vintage toys, dolls and puzzles, China by Limoges, Royal Doulton and Lenox, tools, boating items, plants, terra cotta pots, lawn decorations, gardening items, yard tools, filing cabinets, garage storage cabinets, garage refrigerator, vintage linens and plenty of the usual household estate sale items. More stuff than we can list, but well worth the trip to see these treasures.
The house is also available for sale. If you are looking for a beautiful Inter-coastal waterfront home, please ask for information at the checkout desk.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Indian Rocks Beach, FL
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 81 photos