We appreciate your business and want our sales to be a pleasant experience for everyone, so please familiarize yourself with our rules, terms, and conditions.
1. All sales are final, so please inspect items prior to purchase. All items are sold as is.
2. We must collect sales tax unless you have your current (this year’s) tax resale certificate on file with us or have a copy to leave with us.
3. We accept cash only for purchases under $50.00 and cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for purchases of $50.00 and above .
4. Please bring your own packing materials and help to load large items as we do not provide assistance with loading items and may run out of packing supplies.
5. To be fair to everyone, if you place an item in our hold area we will expect you to buy it.
6. You are at your own risk in home and on grounds. We are not responsible for accidents.
7. We reserve the right to limit the number of persons inside the home. We reserve the right to remove persons from the home or grounds.
8. Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways, streets, or mailboxes.
9. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
This wonderful estate sale is in the Coventry neighborhood. Some of the items available include:
Sofa & love seat;
Custom sectional sofa;
Dining table & chairs;
Lateral file cabinet;
Crystal including Tiffany, Waterford, & Wedgwood;
Mikasa "Pink Melody" china;
M. Aragon pottery;
Artwork including pieces by Fuller and John Moran;
We are still setting up the garage and will have pictures of those items soon.