Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Thu, Sep 16, 2021 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Fri, Sep 17, 2021 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sat, Sep 18, 2021 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: We will be following COVID-19 Social Distancing rules & regulations. FACE MASKS are required as well as all other Covid 19 regulations/precautions will be in place. This is a large home where social distancing will be easy to respect.
- Our CASHIERS will be OUTSIDE
- Entry numbers available after 7:00 a.m. on day of sale
- Sorry, no pre-sales
- No refunds, all sales final
- CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS and CASH accepted
Truly one of the most interesting sales our team has ever done. It’s always a challenge creating text to describe the estate items, but for this one, I don’t even know where to start!
There are so many one-of-a-kind collections and hard-to-find collections. There are also unique individual treasures as well.
This estate has over 60 years of multiple, varied and large collections of too many things to mention. Everything from A to Z.
Photos will be posted regularly, so keep checking back. There will be No pre-sales. Thank you in advance for not asking.
- Late 1800s needlework embroidered sampler of President Abraham Lincoln (a real find), and RARE
- Cast iron barstools
- Victorian purses
- Misc. unique advertising items of many sorts, including a 1920 Wheaties cereal bowl
- Model T wheel and a Ford Model T running board
- Miniature child's sewing machine, red; multiple treadle sewing machines and treadle machine base tables;
- Cast iron miniatures
- LOTS of hanging light fixtures, chandeliers; 1920s iron wall sconce lights; antique and vintage table lamps and floor lamps - huge selection!
- A pair of early wrought iron mica shade tall floor lamps
- Antique Sewing machines, notions, old patterns
- Tremendous amount of vintage kitchen utensils, tools, serving pieces ... everything from A to Z
- Salt glaze stoneware: Huge collection of various shapes sizes and uses (jugs, pitchers, covered jars, butter, salt, flour, sugar, etc., too many to list)
- Granite Ware: Large collection of various kitchen and household pieces
- Antique scales
- Rare antique punched paper embroidered motto signs, c1900
- C1900 Chromo litho early framed floral, children, and animal prints
- Antique ladies’ boots, shoes, and gloves
- Beds: Antique red cast iron standard double bed, two Victorian mahogany hurled wood detail, all in excellent condition
- Victorian high quality antique furniture: Side tables, dressers, chest of drawers, plant stands, Eastlake chairs
- TONS of framed Vogue fashion lithos
- Antique photos
- Many, many Victorian magazine holders and stands
- Lots of Victorian carved wall clock shelves
- Lots of antique mantle clocks and wall clocks
- Two round Victorian round carved pedestal base dining table with period dining chairs
- Early kitchen ware: 30’s, 40’s and 50’s glass ware, tumblers, dinnerware
- Dozens of antique celluloid boxes with raised embossed designs and a variety of scenes and purposes - all lates 19th to early 20th Century
- Collection of sad irons, miniature, cast iron and- all vintage
- Other collections include matchbooks, advertising measuring tapes and yardsticks, old fly waters, rug beaters, wash boards, fans, women’s manicure and dresser accessories, antique eyeglasses, opera glasses . . . And so much
- Victorian jewelry
- Vintage dolls: Horsman, Uneeda, Plaything Doll Co., Cabbage Patch dolls, Raggedy Anns & Andy’s
- Staffordshire pitcher and basins, chamber pots spittoons, jugs
- Small upright piano, hurled wood detail with built-in candle shelves
- Linens and crocheted bed covers, throws, doilies, scarves - a large amount to choose from and all in very good condition
- Believe me when I say, "MUCH MUCH MORE!"