Conditions of Sale
This Bidder Agreement ("Agreement") is made between J Levine Auction & Appraisal, LLC ("JLA") and the person or entity listed on this page ("Buyer"). Bidder agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with respect to all sales and auctions conducted by Auctioneer. Bidder acknowledges that additional terms to this Agreement may be posted and/or announced from the auction block and such additional terms are deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference and are binding on Bidder. DISCLAIMER Each Lot is sold "AS IS-WHERE IS", with all faults and defects and all errors of description. Buyer hereby waives and releases JLA from and against any claim, demand, liability, or expense of any kind arising out of or related to the Lot. Buyer acknowledges and understands; 1. JLA does not make any representations or express any opinions of its own concerning any Lot 2. Buyer has the option to make his own examination of any Lot before bidding; and assumes all risk of any nonconformities in any Lot. 3. Condition report requests are suggested if you are unable to view the item in person. Condition report requests are answered in the order they are received. It is at the auctioneer's discretion to respond to any request sent the day of the auction. 4. Buyer further acknowledges that he has not relied upon any Statements and/or oral or written representations by JLA contained in any catalogs or advertisements of any type pertaining to the sale, including without limitation statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, originality, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership,manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, and/or model of any Lot or of any component of any Lot. 5. Buyer represents that the amount bid for any Lot is based solely on Buyer's own independent inspection and evaluation of that Lot. 6. Auctioneer is not liable for any issues concerning telephone bids, online bidding, and/or absentee bidding. 7. Buyer assumes all risks associated with any nonconformity of any Lot or any component of any Lot. 8. As a condition of participation in the auction, Buyer represents that he will conduct any inspections and examination necessary to satisfy himself of all material facts before making any bid. 9. Auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item at any time before its actual final sale, including during bidding. 10. Auctioneer at its discretion reserves the right to refuse any bid from any bidder and not to recognize a bidder.
Shipping & Pick Up
With thousands of lots being processed in our facility each week we must stick to a very tight schedule to maintain space allowance and proper procedure. Winning bidders must make arrangements for their items to be picked up or shipped within 3 business days following the auction. If you cannot pick up your items within that time frame please contact us directly.
If you can not pick up your items within 72 hours or need to schedule shipment, please contact us directly at 602.258.1752.
You will receive an invoice via email within 24-48 hours of the auction close.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payments via PayPal (email@example.com) and wire transfer.
You may feel free to pay online or you may contact us by phone at 602.258.1752 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your payment.
We have made several shipping options available that vary depending upon the size, shape, insurance needs and some other specifics of your auction winnings. We have local shippers who will be happy to handle the wrapping and packing necessary and can ship to you via FedEx, UPS, USPS and DHL for most parcels. For larger items, packing, shipping, crating and freight services are available. We are happy to work with your third party shipper of choice. Specific shipping questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- Schedule shipment. Call or email us to inform us you will be shipping and select the shipper of your choice, or ask us to help you select a shipper.
- Please contact us for FFL information specific to firearm purchases.
Winning bidders MUST make proper arrangements to have their items removed by a 3rd party shipper within 3 business days from the date of sale. Failure to do so will result in the automatic shipment of items to address on file with an additional surcharge. The credit card listed on file will be charged prior to automatic shipment.
The price paid by online bidder, or phone bidder is the sum of;
(a) Bidder's final bid (hammer price per lot),
(b) A premium of 20% of the hammer price per lot
(c) All applicable sales tax.
Buyer understands and agrees that the 20% buyer's premium per Lot purchased will be automatically included in the final settlement figure, and the buyer will be required to pay all applicable taxes, or other fees levied by any authority.
The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer is FINAL. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer is deemed the buyer of the item auctioned.
1. to determine the successful bidder.
2. to refuse any bid from any bidder and/or not to recognize a bidder.
3. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, before Buyer may initiate any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to any sale occurring as a result of this Agreement, including, but not limited to issues related to Seller's representations or statements concerning condition, genuineness or authenticity, origin or provenance, previous use or ownership, manufacturing or restoration processes, year or age, serial number, make, model or mileage, or any other representation made regarding any Lot, Buyer shall submit to a mediation with Seller to be facilitated by JLA or its designee on the terms and conditions set forth by JLA.
4. Buyer agrees not to join JLA as a defendant in any action or proceeding arising directly or indirectly out of the condition of the Lot or any alleged representations concerning the Lot. If Buyer fails to comply with this provision, Buyer agrees to reimburse JLA for all costs, expenses and fees, including attorney fees, in defense of such claims.