A&A Estate Sales(412) 692-1872 Silver member since Aug 7, 2018 - 2 years in business
About A&A Estate Sales
A&A Estate Sales offers complete estate liquidation services, experience, knowledge, compassion, and the benefits of a family-run company. Let Our Family Help Yours Today!
Our sales motto is "Let Our Family Help Yours". But what does that mean to our clients and the relationship we forge with them throughout the Estate Liquidation process?
We are deeply committed not only to one another but also to the clients and families we serve. Making the decision to have an Estate Sale can be a trying and emotional experience. The loss of a loved one, the necessity to move, divorce, foreclosure, whatever the reason may be, one must make difficult decisions! We understand and are here to help. Brian and members of A&A Estate Sales will be there with you every step of the way offering guidance, reassurance, and the expertise you need to ensure that your Estate Sale is handled smoothly, efficiently, and with the compassion and concern only a family company can bring! We are here to help our clients along the way in the estate liquidation process. Our clients are welcome to ask questions or express any concerns along the way. After all, Family is Our Number One Priority!
CALL US TODAY AND LET OUR FAMILY HELP YOURS!
A&A Estate Sales – Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area
So what is an Estate Sale?
An estate sale or estate liquidation is a sale to dispose of a substantial portion of the contents of a home owned by a person who is recently deceased, or who must dispose of their personal property to facilitate a move, or are downsizing into a smaller home.
Reasons for an estate sale
- The most common reasons for an estate sale is the death of the property owner, and the need to quickly liquidate the deceased's belongings for any number of reasons:
- The survivors/heirs may not have the ability, resources or inclination to dispose of the bulk of the personal belongings left by the deceased
- The survivors/heirs may simply lack space to keep the belongings
- The survivors/heirs cannot agree to the disposition of tangible property, and thus a court has ordered the goods to be sold, with the proceeds to be divided among the survivors
- The will of the deceased may have mandated a sale of assets, or the assets may have to be sold in order to pay all or part of the estate's debts
- An estate sale may also occur because the property owner will be moving or has moved into a new residence where they will be unable to keep their property, such as a smaller residence, an assisted living facility, a retirement community, a rest home, the home of a family member, or may be relocating out of state without the ability to take their property with them.
- An estate sale may also take place because of divorce, foreclosure, or relocation.
So how do we conduct estate sales at A&A Estate Sales?
- For a typical Estate Sale we charge no upfront fee for setup, staging and pricing.
We charge a standard percentage off the total revenue of the sale, which is variable depending on the size and scope of the sale (the home, its contents, any cleaning to prepare the house for the sale and or unpacking if home contents have been packed).
For a larger than average sale with extended setup requirements we do reserve the right to charge a nominal setup fee. All fees and costs will be discussed at your FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION and be detailed in the contract which you will receive a copy of to review and discuss.
- We do charge a standard fee for advertising your sale in multiple outlets such as Newspapers, Pgh Estate Sales, Targeted Facebook ads, estate sale websites, local Facebook groups, Craigslist and other venues in order to maximize the potential of your sale. These ads are paid ads and as such are paid for by the customer.
Why hire us?
Seeking the services of A&A estate sales may be necessary because the scope of the process is likely to be overwhelming to the survivors or the home owners.
- We have the Knowledge and Experience with properly staging a home for an attractive sale
- We have the Knowledge of the fair market value of the contents of the home including antiques, collectibles, clothing, firearms, artwork, general household goods and more
- We utilize Advertising strategies with a track record of success to maximize every sale,
- We have the Ability to conduct the sale including collection of monies, credit and debit card processing and accounting of the results of the sale.
- We have 15 years Experience in Appraising and selling firearms, ammunition, and military items.
- We have many years combined Experience with valuation of art glass, jewelry, collectibles, antiques, furniture, coins, toys, books, art, and more.
- A working relationship with a network of collectors and dealers whom we can relay the sale information to for a better turn out on the day of the sale which means better sales for our customers.
With our retail store, we have the clientele and connections to maximize your sale
WE ARE FULLY INSURED
Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area
So what are you waiting for? Let Our Family Help Yours Today!
Based out of Turtle Creek, PA
- In-person Estate Sales
- Appraisal Services
- Clean-out Services
Our Next Estate Sale Will Be Held At 1213 Hill Street Mount Pleasant (Calumet) PA 15666 Saturday December 15th 8am to 4pm Sunday December 16th 9am to 3pm Our client is downsizing and still living in the home, please be re...
Our Next Sale will be HUGE! This is a 5000 Square Foot Beautiful Home In Monroeville! ONE DAY ONLY 4520 Old William Penn Highway Monroeville, Pa Saturday November 10th 7am to 2pm Visit www.anubisandathena.com/upcomi... for more details and...
Our next sale is a ONE DAY ONLY WHOLE HOUSE LIQUIDATION Saturday October 20th 2018 From 8am to 4pm 1514 Nash Avenue Pgh PA 15235 We haven't even begun the setup yet.. This is a beautiful home and all the contents are for sale. We will update the li...
Our Next Sale Will Be an Amazing 1 Day Sale 301 McWilliams Road Level Green / Trafford Pa 15085 Saturday September 22nd From 8am to 4pm See All Our Pictures At www.anubisandathena.com/upcomi... Video Can Be Viewed at FEATURED ITEMS INCLUDE JEW...
This company has posted a total of 4 estate sales. Only the most recent 3 sales are shown.
I highly recommend Anubis and Athena Estate sales. I had a huge amount of stuff that I personally could not go thru on my own when my mom passed away. Many years worth of furniture, items etc that my mom had accumulated and/or saved. Brian and Lisa were extremely helpful, quick and very efficient in getting thru all of the things to set up for an estate sale and if they found anything personal (pictures, items... So forth) they set it aside. The estate sale was a great success and I'm so happy with the work they did!!!Audra Ritter
Just finished our mothers estate sale! Excellent job! Staging and organizing of things for sale was AWESOME! We are very pleased! Job well done! Thank you so much!!!!!Michelle Shaffer