- Maximum three entries per person.
- Lyrics should contain between 3 and 9 verses and one chorus and be no longer than 500 words in length.
- Entries must be received by February 28th at 11:59pm to be eligible.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase needed to enter.
- By submitting lyrics, you grant Estatesales.org the exclusive right to use them in any marketing materials, including but not limited to video, audio, print and electronic forms.
- By submitting lyrics, you agree not to sell or otherwise use or publish the lyrics without the express written consent of EstateSales.org.
- Lyrics submissions may or may not be published on EstateSales.org/song-contest at the sole discretion of EstateSales.org.
- EstateSales.org reserves the right to cancel the contest and declare no winner should lyrics not meet the judging criteria to a reasonable degree.
Submit your lyrics via to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28th, 2019 at 11:59pm. Include your name and contact phone number with your lyrics.
- Lyrics must be relevant or closely tied to estate sales.
- Lyrics should be appealing to people that would frequently shop estate sales.
- We are going for a song which is upbeat and also that is respectful of the person who's items are being sold.
- Bonus for humor.
- Bonus for mentioning our name "EstateSales.org" in your lyrics.
Possible themes that we'd like to see in lyrics
- Searching for estate sales
- Excitement over whats to find
- Going to sales with friends
- Picking / reselling