Photo 18 of 129 photos
https://www.ebay.com/itm/114855491365 OR8010 VINTAGE LIONEL 027 GAUGE REMOTE SWITCH, UNTESTED Auction
Please note that Craigslist has stopped allowing external images as well as most html tags in their "for sale" listings. Your template will still have a full link to your sale and your sale photo gallery.Preview your Craigslist template
- Go to Craigslist and find your city.
- Under For Sale, click on the Garage Sale category.
- Click on the Post link in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose the Garage Sale category and then select your area. Craigslist doesn't have an Estate Sale category and this is the closest match.
- Add the title of your sale and the location.
- Add your email address and keep it anonymous to prevent spam.
- Copy & Paste the html code below into the Posting Description text box.
- Click Continue to add photos and publish your sale. You will receive a confirmation email from Craigslist to verify the sale. Activate your sale by clicking the link in your email and your done!
- Craigslist allows you to re-post your ad every 48 hours. Re-post any sooner and your ad may be subject to removal.