Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Welcome to the estate of a keen collector with an impeccable eye. A gifted and imaginative crafter, the evidence of which is for offer throughout the home.
Antiques abound, this estate is dotted with unique and quality American furniture and pottery and it is PACKED to the gills :
Items to include McCoy, Haeger, Roseville, Weller, Akro Agate, Fenton, Imperial Glass, Söhne Czech glass, antique & vintage oil lamps, vintage toothpick holders, vintage school bells, Limoges, Sadler, vintage Fire King, vintage Pyrex, Asahi, vintage paint by numbers, antique prints, photographs, tintypes, an antique stereoscope with historic photographs, primitives from upstate New York, vintage hats, vintage gloves, antique ephemera, Currier & Ives, Jean Baptiste Robie, Tarcisio Tosin, antique catalogues, Spiegel, Sears, antique tins, antique advertising, antique oak Larkin Desk, antique oak vitrine, antique American walnut cane chairs, antique wrought iron bed, antique China Chest, antique oak dressers, wicker, vintage patio sets, vintage plant stands, vintage Baking rack, vintage kitchen, antique jelly cabinet, Arthur Umanoff, Salterini, antique Christmas, vintage Schwinn, antique dolls, Bliss antique doll chair, antique linen, antique handkerchiefs, vintage aprons, antique quilts, vintage sewing, fabric, yarn, tatting yarn, antique wooden spool thread, vintage sewing accessories, antique collars, antique embellishments, vintage evening bags, antique and vintage jewelry, pins, brooches, sterling, pearl, bakelite, rhinestones, antique nails, antique architectural and so much more!
BUTTONS, BUTTON, BUTTONS:
Military, Civil War, Pearl, abalone, black pearl, enamel, goofies, glass, rhinestone, bone, tagua, metal, bakelite, Celluloid, workman, plastic, button cards, Bethlehem pearl, button art pins, button necklace art, Button embroidery , buttons for days….mark your calendar, this is a gem!
Terms and Conditions:
- There are no pre-sales available and pricing information will not be divulged.
- Security cameras will be in operation throughout.
- Armed security will be present before, during and after sale hours.
- Doors open at 8am each day.
- We reserve the right to inspect any bags brought on the premises.
- Shoplifters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- The venue is TINY. We MUST limit the amount of shoppers in the home at any given time. Please bring water, patience and a sense of humor.
- Cash & all major Credit Cards accepted. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES.
- You must arrange the man power for your own purchases.
- We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- All items are sold as-is; there are no exchanges or refunds, no exceptions. Please examine your purchases carefully.
- PLEASE RESPECT THE NEIGHBORS, OBEY THE SPEED LIMIT AND PARK ON ONE SIDE OF THE STREET.