Estate Sales, Online Auctions, Consignments, Appraisals and so much more....
BBB A+ / Over 60 Years Experience
Direct Knowledge In These Fields:
- Marine (boats)
- Collectibles / Toys / Trains
We Hold Multiple Professional State of Florida Licenses and U.S. Department of Justice issued:
- Florida Licensed Auction Business
- Florida Licensed Auctioneer
- Real Estate Broker
- Federal Firearm License Dealer
Estates Sales In Orlando and Owners:
- Insured for personal liability including $250,000 for estate contents.
- Licensed as a Limited Liability Corporation with the State of Florida
- Licensed as a Seminole County, Florida business
- No Prices Given Out Before Sale Date Unless The Words 'PRE-SALES BEING OFFERED' Stated In Sale Description
- Estate Sale Companies Are Not Regulated By The State Of Florida or Any Government Agency - But you can rest assured by selecting Dave & Patty Lowe who both hold multiple other licenses regulated by the State of Florida, these license required them to submit finger prints and be background checked through the FBI and Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
These Rules Apply to All Attending Our Estate Sales:
- Absolutely No Purses or Bags Allowed!
- All Sales Final! Please fully inspect the item(s) you are interested in purchasing.
- We reserved the right to limit access of attendees to control over crowding of location the estate sale is being conducted.
- Estate Sales In Orlando and it's staff reserves the right to bar anyone or ask any attendee(s) causing any issue(s) to immediately leave the property the estate sale is being conducted at.
- Cash & Credit Cards Only! Credit Card Purchases Must Be Over $100.00 and will be charged a 3% fee.
- On discount day items priced at or below $3.00 and specialty items will not be discounted.
- Although we try to extend all efforts with helping you load items some may require disassembly time to be removed or do to weight of the item a professional moving service may need to be engaged.
State of Florida Licensed Auctioneer AU-4824