Use "89 Holly Lane," a fictitious address, to get you to the front of this house, which is on Holly Lane even though the address is on East Shore Trail. The back of this house is on East Shore Trail, and you have to go around the corner to get in.
Pay attention to these directions, this location is a little tricky! The address of this house is on East Shore Trail, but access to the front of the house is around the corner on Holly Lane. Use "89 Holly Lane," a fictitious address, in your GPS to get you to the front of 519 East Shore Trail. The turns will be well marked.
Located in the exclusive Lake Mohawk section of Sparta, this beautiful modern house is the home of a former antique dealer who, when she closed up her shop, simply packed everything into her basement. It took our whole staff a week and a half to unpack it all, and there is TONS of great stuff left for our second day. As always, in our zeal to liquidate, we are offering 30 percent off furniture, and all small items will be priced at the desk. Of course, we're glad to bundle!
Highlights of the living area of the home include:
- Heywood Wakefield 1950s blond wood bedroom set with queen bed, dresser with mirror, and gentleman's chest.
- Mid-century modern desk and chair
- Pair of mid-century modern patio chairs
- An amazing assortment of lamps
- Art deco dining room set with table and six chairs, sideboard and liquor cabinet.
- Kitchenette cobbled together from a drum table and four mixed style chairs with coordinating upholstery.
- Chaise lounge.
- 1950s upholstered bench.
- Assorted small tables and a set of Adams living room tables.
- Pair of Drexel splat-back blue chairs.
- Four-poster bed.
- Turn of the century dresser.
- Vintage clothing.
- 1850s Victorian settee
- The basement was packed with boxes containing the inventory from the lady's shop, and every horizontal surface in this big house is overflowing! Treasures include Limoges, Capodimonte, Noritake, Avon ruby glass, old brass and copper pieces, Pyrex, and much, much more!