1) Each customer will receive a customer # upon sign-in, & agreement of these terms.
2) A maximum of 40 customers will be allowed at a time.
3) All Sales are Final
4) No large purses. Standard grocery bags are OK for carrying out items desired
5) All Items MUST be picked up either the Date of Sale or by the morning following, (10AM-1:PM)
6) Customers agree by entering premises that all items being carried in or out are subject to search by Caring Transitions Personnel
7) Customers agree that Caring Transitions is not liable for any incidents or injuries on the property – enter, lift/load items, and travel on the property and area at your own risk.
8) Please be courteous of neighbors and other shoppers when parking.
1) All Items for sale are marked
2) All purchases must include a Sales Receipt. Find a Sales Associate who will issue the Receipt
3) All Items over $10 are to be placed behind Register by Caring Transitions personnel and paid for for before leaving.
4) We will supply all available boxes and bags. If none remain, Shopping Bags are available for purchase for $1.00 at register