Please see the terms button on the lot page at the beginning of the bidding.
Dates & Times (US/Central)
Online Auction Ending Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 6:00 PM
The Nemitz's 92 acre +/- family farm is being offered by on-line auction. Property is offered in 5 smaller parcels. Buyers may purchase one, two, three, four or the entire farm.
A Hunting and Recreational Mecca-100's of miles of game trails throughout the farm. Farm is frequented by all game including whitetail, bear and in recent years elk. Upland fowl!
Terrain is flat to rising hills on the North side. Easy walking, ATV or 4 wheel riding. Many species of trees and full foliage. Oaks, elms, maples, apples & pines. Logged in 2007, trees over 12".
Tillable ground is leased for the 2017 growing year. There will be no proration to the buyer Sandy loam. Corn and beans are typical crops. Approximately 24- 25 acres of tillable ground currently.
Farm is frequented by all game including whitetail, bear and in recent years, ELK.
EPI-Center of Active Hunting, Recreation & Prime Location
• NW corner of farm adjoins the Black River State Forest.
• Millston/Knapp Sportmans Club (West) is just down the road
• Red Brush Pheasant Resort Camp (East) is just down the road
• Woods and Meadow Pheasant farm (NE) is just down the road
• I-90 system and Millston is just 5 miles away
• County O allows ATV's
• Warrens, WI & beautiful McMullen Park (fishing, boating, camping) is 8-9 miles
• Tomah, WI is less than 15 miles
First Choice Realty Inc., Mary Jo Hill
With Auctioneers: Bryce Hansen, Barry Hansen & Roger Hansen.
Hansen & Young, Inc. - 1264 5th Ave, Prairie Farm, WI.
Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer License # 225, 2434, 227.