UPDATE: Pre-bidding online now open. Preview date Saturday, July 13th. Join us live onsite OR via online / webcast bidding for the farm equipment and machinery from the John Schwefel estate. Feature tractors, farm machinery, equipment, vehicles, shop equipment, tools, and other personal property from the Estate of John Schwefel on Saturday, July 20th, 2019 at 10am, rain or shine, at N10607 County Highway FF, Fox Lake, WI 53933.
Preview Date: Saturday, July 13th from 9am to 10:30am on the farm.
Come prepared as there will be Multiple rings.
Select items and equipment will be offered via prebidding / webcast at live auction. Details to be released soon at: https://jonesauctionservice.hi...
John was a master mechanic at the Waupun Prison for over 25 years. This Century Farm was farmed by Grandfather, Father and Son. They took meticulous care of the equipment - always shedded, washed and maintained. Very nice tractors and equipment offered. Plus, John had a passion for John Deere tractors and offered at this sale will be additional John Deere tractors in various levels of restoration.
• 1979 John Deere 4840 2wd – S/N: 4840P 005355R, 6672hrs, Powershift, 20.8R38 Rear Axle duals, 14L-16.1 Fronts, Engine S/N: 6466AR-05.070613RG, recent top end engine overhaul
• 1986 John Deere 2950 2wd – S/N: L02950T573026, partial PS 16F8R, 7134hrs, 18.4-38 rears, 10.00-16 fronts, dual Hyd, Engine type: 6359 DL04, S/N: CD6359D695487, new interior 4yrs ago
• 1954 John Deere 70 NF – S/N: 7014396, PS, Single Hyd
• 1952 John Deere B – S/N: 293038
• 1928 John Deere GP – steel front wheels
• 1929 John Deere D – S/N: 77709
• 1947 Farmall H – S/N: FDH 250524, V6 Motor, hubs, fenders & grill
• Old Tractors: JD GP, MM U & More
• 1982 John Deere 7720 Turbo – S/N: 511925, RWA, 4242hrs
• John Deere 444 4R Corn Head – steel
• John Deere 7000 4RW Corn Planter
• White 4RW Cultivator – S/N: 42353, vibra shanks
• Farm Rite 500gal Sprayer – Ace Pump
• Brillion FSC 1446 Chopper – S/N: 179643
• Wil-Rich 28ft Field Cultivator – S/N: 451402
• John Deere Quick Hitch
• Custom Made Header Cart
• Westfield WR80-31 Grain Auger – S/N: 119273
• Westfield WR80-61 Grain Auger – S/N: 106821
• Buhler Farm King 861 8”x61ft Grain Auger – S/N: 9120803
• Hutchinson 60ft Grain Auger
• 20ft Wet Corn Bin w/Auger
• American Automated Grain Dryer – S/N: T7038131
• American Automated Grain Dryer – Inland TI-CO
• American Automated Grain Dryer – Parts, S/N: T7011031
• Dakon 4R Cultivator
• Brady 722 2R Stalk Chopper
• Antique 1 Bottom Plow, John Deere 3 Bottom Plow
• Hotsy 220 Pressure Washer
• Millermatic 185 CV DC Welder
• Hypertherm Powermax 600 Plasma Cutter
• Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC Welder
• Master Volt G4000V2 Generator – 8hp
• Kleer-flo Cleanmaster Parts Washer
• Genesis 14” Chop Saw – NIB
• Magnum 002 Tire Changer
• Walker Air Lift Jack
• Bico 12spd 3/4hp Drill Press
• Buffalo Band Saw – Model HYMBS-4.5
• Hotsy 410 Pressure Washer – needs work
• Torch Set
• Hand tools
Vehicles & Misc
• 1986 Chevy C70 18ft Grain Truck – VIN: 1GBM7D1E2GV110726, 211,448 miles, V8 gas, air brakes, 5/2 speed trans., pusher axle, power steering, 11R22.5 Tires, Like New Knapheide Box – roll top
• 1973 GMC 16ft Grain Truck – VIN: CCE673V119179, shows 99,546 miles, V8, 5/2 speed trans, power steering, single axle, 10R22.5 tires
• 2000 Chevy 1500 Express Handi-Cap Van – VIN: 1GCFG15W1Y1178014, 118,649 miles, 4.3L Vortec, Automatic, Wheelchair Lift
• 1997 Buick Park Avenue – VIN: 1G4CW52K6V4628230, 224,645 miles, 3800 Series II V6, Automatic, Leather
• Heavy Duty 8x16 Tandem Trailer
• John Deere 330 Mower- 48” deck, diesel, shows 1918hrs
• John Deere 6x4 Gator – S/N: X010433, Hyd dump, gas
• Chevy 6.2L Diesel Motor
Gator Tires, John Deere Mower Wheels, Set of rims, axles, Fabco Lawn Sweeper, Estate Lawn Cart, Fimco Lawn Sprayer, Heavy Duty Lawn Roller, Steel Wheels, Equipment Manuals
More Items to be added as they are discovered - check back for updates!
All items sell As Is, Where Is, No Warranties or Guarantees.
Auctioneers message on the day of auction supersedes any published or printed material. As required by law, licensed vehicles will be charged 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax.
Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard/Visa (up to $5,000 with 3% credit card convenience fee) or checks with valid ID. Sorry, NO out-of-state checks accepted. ALL CHECKS THAT EXCEED $5,000 REQUIRE A BANK LETTER OF FUNDS AVAILABLE. A Bank Letter template can be found on our website and can be submitted to cashier on the day of the auction or submitted to our office BEFORE 5pm on Friday July 19th via fax (920)261-6820 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchases made online via the webcast - payment method is by Wire Transfer for a $20 bank charge - Sorry, NO out-of-state checks accepted for webcast or the onsite purchases.
Auctioneer: Stan Jones, CAI, Wisconsin Registered Auctioneer #993. Call (920) 261-6820 with any questions.