- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 6525 36th Ave NE Seattle 98115. CASH ONLY!!! Sales tax will be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert for us to keep for our files. 50% off as soon as we open!
2 floors packed full of treasures. Lady was a buyer of vintage and the house is packed with all of her treasures. You won't want to miss this vintage sale!!!! Here are some of the highlights:
This is a total digger/treasure hunt.She bought so much stuff packed it away and it is now floor to ceiling boxes. She scoured thrift shops, antique shops, ebay and more for her treasures. Right now we can't even walk in the downstairs because it is PACKED FULL.
I don't want to say hoarder but......... Large collection of paperweights some of the names are Glass Eye Studio, Waterford and more. Longaberger baskets. Salts, knife rests, bone plates and more. Huge amount of copper pots, pans, colanders and more. From Revere Ware to French. The largest amount of copper pans we have seen in one home.
Blue Onion and Blue Danube assorted pieces. Some Fiesta ware. Tiffany & Co. Hampton candlesticks. Val St. Lambert candlesticks. HUGE amount of Fostoria American mostly vintage. Large amount of Candlewick. Fenton Fairy lamps. Fenton carnival glass. Fenton kitties. Salt collection. Miniature clock collection. Tons of Arthur Court pewter. Tons of silverware and serving ware. Bar ware. Perfume bottles. Vintage Christmas. Vintage Pyrex.
Fabrics & Textiles. Lots of clothing including vintage size small through medium. 1 mink wrap. Shoes smaller sizes. Huge amount of glassware including, Heisey, Fostoria, Fenton, Anchor Hocking, Imperial, Westmoreland and more. Bakelite utensils.
All appliances are for sale. Fridge, oven, washer and dryer. There might be an upright freezer downstairs (so much stuff we can't find it just now!) Huge amount of pewter. More silverware than we have seen, also serving pieces. Large amount of Revere ware. More pots and pans than we have ever seen at one house. Griswold. Tons of Guardian ware. Aluminum vintage cookware. Delft. Several antique sewing machines including 1909 and 1948 Singer's and a few more modern ones.
Tins. Large amount of books mostly cookbooks. MCM ashtrays, glassware and more. Stained glass. Some vintage dressers. A few vintage clothing items. Jewelry including rhinestones, cameos, bakelite and more. Many things won't be priced this is a total treasure hunt. (Not priced does not mean free). There will be boxes to dig through. There is so much stuff in this house we have run out of room BUT there is so much to dig through. A super fun one if you like TONS OF VINTAGE!!! This house is PACKED & JAMMED. Something for everyone at this amazing sale!! This is a GREAT VINTAGE TREASURE HUNT!! Security on site as well as cameras and alarmed home.