- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 8432 SE 34th Pl Mercer Island 98040. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! Sales tax will be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax please bring a copy of your resellers cert for us to keep. 50% off when we open, some items exempt from this.
3 floors of fantastic treasures! This house is a "Treasure Hunt" estate sale!! MCM furniture including end tables, Saarinen chairs, lamps, credenza and more. MCM barware, vintage Thunderbird car parts, dolls and doll molds. So much more. Over 40 years in same home!! This house is PACKED!! This is what I would call a HOARDER/Digger sale. Here are some of the highlights:
4 Saarinen chairs Mid Century. 1 Ekornes Stressless Chair"as is". MCM cabinets tables. MCM art work and some pottery. Some Pendleton wool men's shirts. 3 antique quilts.
1 Hudson Bay type blanket. Antique Victorian black silk dress with some jet accents. Boxes and boxes of holiday items to dig through. This is a "digger" sale!! Some vintage toys. Tons of jewelry including lots of sterling necklaces, bracelets and more. One case of rhinestones and large amount of bagged lots!!!
Men's cuff links, money clips and more. Super cool Ford cuff link set. Many watches. Some WW2 Military clothing, patches, pins and more. Signed hockey sticks by Murray Costello, Chuck Holmes and more Detroit Redwings.
New Whirlpool Duet Washing machine. Lady of the house was a doll maker. These dolls were very well done there is EVERYTHING for doll making including thousands of doll molds ($1.00 each) today 50 cents each, fabric, 2 sewing machines and more.
100s of bisque dolls mostly hand made. Some vintage dolls. Many Franklin Mint dolls. Vintage Madame Alexander Sonja Henning and a few other vintage dolls. Soundworks speakers. Thousands of doll molds. 2 sewing machines both Singer one vintage. Singer 621 B is the newer one it looks digital. 1 Babylock serger BL400 new in box. Tons of Lenox figurines. 2 vacuums. Kiln. Tons of holiday items. More than we have seen from Christmas to Valentines day. Tools, car parts and more. Tons of crystal. Tons of glass. Downstairs there are so many dish sets and partial dish sets mostly "home" brand but in nice modern colors. Tons of dishware TONS!!! Tons of glasses and barware. MCM artwork. Office supplies, desk, filing cabinets and more.
Pots and outdoor chairs, wood picnic table and more. Tons of women's clothing including funky holiday sweaters, vintage and more. Tons of 1980's shoes. Some men's clothing including the Pendleton shirts. Record albums including Rock, some Jazz and easy listening. Stereo gear. Fabrics for doll clothes. Antique quilts. Vintage hankies. Fabrics. Tons of doll making supplies. Everything you could ever want. Outdoor pots, plants, chairs, picnic table, fountain SO MUCH!!! Huge amounts of stuff. This is a total treasure hunt/digger sale. Do NOT miss this sale!!
Be prepared to spend time in this "digger" house. The basement is floor to ceiling STUFF. Some will not be priced. This lady was a serious shopper and she must have shopped every day to have accumulated so many items!!!!! There is something for everyone at this sale. Security on site as well as cameras and alarm system. There is SO MUCH STUFF!! You won't want to miss this one!