** Pricing information will not be available prior to the sale. **
For Girlfriends Rules for list, entrance, see the following link: http://www.girlfriendsestatesa...
Sales Tax will be Collected
Credit/Debit cards may be available for a service fee
Please bring your own wrap, bags, boxes and help to move furniture and items purchased.
Sorry, No pre-sales, previews or pricing information available prior to the sale.
Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
No refunds or returns - all sales final.
**VALUABLES REMOVED NIGHTLY. EXCESS CASH NOT KEPT ON THE PREMISES.**
Firearm Transfer Policies: Will be posted at the sale.
1. Transfer fee is $25 per firearm, non-refundable, payable in check or cash. NO CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS.
2. Purchasers must be over 18 years old for all rifles/shotguns, and 21 for all handguns.
3. You must be a Washington State resident to take possession of any firearm. Non-residents must have firearm shipped to a dealer in their state of residence, at an additional fee.
4. All modern rifle/shotgun transfers are subject to a Federal background/NICS check. All modern handgun transfers are subject to a federal background/NCIS check and possibly a state waiting period.
5. All transferees must have a valid Washington State drivers license/state ID, with CURRENT ADDRESS. If transferee possesses a Washington State concealed carry permit, it must be valid and in hand.
6. Transferee must be the same person who purchased the firearm from GES (Girlfriends Estate Sales INC), your name must be on the receipt.
7. In the event of a NICS delay, you will be informed of when you may pick up your firearm.
8. In the event of a DENY, firearm will be returned to GES. Transfer fee will not be refunded, and any refund from GES will be at their discretion. NO REFUNDS, so only purchase if you know you will pass.