- Cash only. No checks.
- Sales Tax WILL be collected. If you do not wish to pay tax bring your resellers certificate **Dealers please bring a copy to each sale. (This means I need a copy to keep at each sale) Thanks.
- Pricing information or any other questions will not be available prior to the sale. We are busy setting up!!
- NO PHONE INFO GIVEN.
- Not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- You will need to haul your own items, DO NOT ASK OUR STAFF!
- No refunds or returns. All sales are final.
- Hold areas in main room while you shop. Please be sure you want something before placing it on hold. This is like marriage, a commitment. If you hold something you bought it.
- All VALUABLES REMOVED FROM SITE AND BROUGHT IN THE MORNING OF SALE
- Please note for security purposes that the sites address will not be always be posted on Friday some sales address will be posted 3 hours prior to sale. Neighbors will be notified as well as law enforcement of the sale dates and times.
- If you start a list we will honor it if you are all there.
- Security on site prior and during sale.
Today Sunday 9-3. 15607 260th Ave SE Issaquah 98027. CASH ONLY. Sales tax will be collected, if you do not wish to pay cash please bring a copy of your resellers cert for us to keep. 50% off when we open, some items exempt from this.
Large rambler full of 55+ years!! Lots of vintage!!! Antiques, Victorian marble top furniture, Jewelry, antique clocks and so much more. Here are some of the highlights: Family lived in this sprawling rambler for many years and the house is FULL of treasures.
Antique German clocks. Victorian marble top end tables, coffee table and more. Antique and vintage dolls. Lots of crystal and glass including Waterford and Heisey. Czech majolica vase. Books. CDs. Tons of jewelry including rhinestones, some sterling, bagged lots.
Lots of vintage!! Daughter was a fashionista and there is some amazing shoes mostly size 8 1/2 including one pair Dolce & Gabbana heels with box. Some other brands include Cole Haan, Marc Jacobs, Talbots, and more. Some of the designer clothing include St. John, Talbots and some really cute boutique clothing (some still have tags!) Clothing mostly medium and large. 1 newer flat screen TV's. New plush double bed. Antique Jefferson desk. Antique rocker. Vintage tablecloths, doilies and more. Towels, sheets the usual. Some toys for the grand kids including legos and more.
Vintage HO train and tracks. Artwork. Baldwin Organ. Several newer Lazy boy chairs. Vintage brocade sofas. Fabric scraps including vintage. Desks and office supplies. Exercise equipment. Pantry with some food and products. 2 Mid Century Modern lamps. Large set of Noritake china. Holiday decor including Dept 56 snowbabies. Outdoor items including table/chairs and grill.
Garage full of tools and other "guy stuff" including Aierns lawn mower, and so much more. This house is FULL. Something for everyone here. Security on site as well as alarmed home with cameras.This is a fabulous sale!!!