Cash or Personal Check (individual checks not to exceed $2499) with proper identification. Visa / Mastercard / Discover / AMEX credit cards accepted. No convenience fee. No Early Birds. All items sold as is, where is. Announcements on sale day take precedence over any written, advertised and prior verbal announcements.
Great Springfield Estate Sale (May 19-21). A full home filled with treasures for sale including Mercedes sedan, jewelry, furniture, antiques, collectibles, figurines, china, crystal, and more!
- 1960s Omega Seamaster
- 2002 Mercedes sedan. Impeccable! Garage kept and well-maintained. 132,506 miles. VIN # WDBRF61J92F181467. A GREAT deal at $2,100.
- fine mahogany and cherry furniture for dining room and bedrooms
- china with floral pattern
- fine and costume jewelry
- living room furniture
- oil paintings including hunt scenes
- Victorian parlor furniture
- crystal stemware
- copper pans
- brass items
- TV electronics
- painted front bombe chest
- porcelain flowers
- bronze figural lamp
- decorator accessories
- and tons more!
Contact Four Sales for more estate sale, moving sale, live auction, and appraisal service offerings:
- Serving Northern Virginia and DC (703-256-8300)
- Serving Maryland (410-200-1827 or 301-580-9542)
- Serving the Charlottesville (434-964-8494)
- Serving Central Virginia (540-604-8903)
- Serving Pennsylvania (717-209-2030)