FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 1 - 2 - 3
WEDNESDAY 10 AM - 5 PM
THURSDAY 10 AM - 5 PM (20%OFF)
FRIDAY 10 AM - 5 PM(30%0FF)
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM(50%OFF)
68 SUNDOWN PARKWAY
WEST LAKE HILLS, 78746
ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE?
I DON'T LIKE A LOT OF RULES, BUT:
WEAR YOUR WALKING SHOES.......THERE ARE MANY STEPS ON THE GROUNDS & ALL OVER IN THE HOME, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE FOOTED, BRING HELP OR ASK FOR HELP.
PARKING IS A CHALLENGE, CARPOOL IF YOU CAN.
PARK ON THE RIGHT/WEST SIDE OF THE STREET ONLY, DO NOT PARK ON THE SIDE THE HOUSE IS ON.
YOU MUST LEAVE ROOM FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES AND SCHOOL BUSES, IT IS THE LAW.
THE DRIVE WAY IS AND ALWAYS IS, FOR SPECIAL NEEDS PERSONS AND PICKUP!
IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS, YOU MAY USE THE DRIVE BUT IT IS STILL GOING TO BE A CHALLENGE, BRING HELP.
AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR REUSABLE TOTES, PLEASE.
Are you ready for another Austin adventure?
Logan and I are extremely privileged and honored to present to you an outstanding Estate Sale in West Lake Hills.
Below are over 300 photos to give you a peek.
This home resting on the Greenbelt, designed by an architect, is filled with intriguing pieces of art sculptured by Austin's own Chuck McCarthy which are all original and one of a kind. It truly takes my breath away just to photograph them.
The opportunity to own one of these magnificent pieces of art may never come again.
It doesn't stop there, you will also find 19th Century furniture and art, Mary Gregory Victorian lemonade set, turn of the century cranberry glass, Mid-Century lithos by Joan Miro, autographed books by Lyndon Johnson, Lady Bird, and James Michener, teak wall units, EAPG & Depression dinnerware (Daisy & Buttons, Blue Wildflower, Block Optic), plus wonderful metal sculptures, whew!
See you at the Estate Sale,
- Exquisite handmade coffee table made from wrought-iron, glass, inlaid wood and large orthoceras fossil
- Antique Biedermeier cabinet
- Two-tier wrought-iron, wood, and stone faux tea cart
- Pair of North Hickory wingback chairs
- Iridescent 1970’s stemware
- Beautiful wrought iron coffee table with glass, inlaid wood, and fossils
- Hard rock maple dining table w/ four chairs
- Rosenthal Ivory china
- Great leather sofa
- 1860’s Audubon lithographs
- Mary Gregory cranberry pitcher and tumblers
- Artisan wrought iron plant stands
- Lots of amazing wrought iron artwork
- 1960’s Miro lithograph
- Vaseline glassware
- Cranberry thumbprint pitchers and tumblers
- Green moonstone tumblers
- Northwood grape and cable
- Relax-the-Back leather massage chair
- Clear and frosted artichoke bowls
- Classic Bavaria china
- J&G Meakin England Sterling Forget-Me-Not china
- Ethan Allen maple hutch
- Blue wildflower glassware
- Handmade wrought iron coffee table
- Three antique cast iron benches from Oaxaca town square
- Vintage cane-back rocker
- Ethan Allen seven drawer dresser
- King-size Victorian-style headboard
- Handmade wrought iron side table
- Maple drop-leaf tea cart
- Elegant iron and wood dining table w/ six leather-seated chairs
- Antique wicker-bottom side chairs
- 1960’s Alexander Calder lithograph
- Silverplate candelabras
- Hmong textile art
- Six ladderback chairs painted black
- Block Optic depression punch bowl set
- Pineapple punch bowl set
- 1930 Princeton Wedgwood Etruria England plate collection
- 1960’s Alberto Magnelli lithograph
- Antique silver-plate serving trays
- And still more to come!