We give numbers out one hour before we open so those that have been waiting the longest are the first to enter. We cannot help you load heavy or large items so please be prepared to bring help if you purchase such. All sales are final and there are no returns, no refunds, no exchanges, so please inspect your items before purchasing. Estate Sales America DOES NOT allow the staff to buy early nor does Estate Sales America carry items from sale to sale.
WAREHOUSE ESTATE SALE
2714 SOUTH LAMAR
AUSTIN, TX 78704
THURSDAY 10 AM - 5 PM
FRIDAY 10 AM - 5 PM(50% OFF FABRIC/ETC)
SATURDAY 9 AM - 4 PM(75% OFF FABRIC/ETC)
ESTATE SALES AMERICA IS DOING OUR PART
KEEPING AUSTIN WEIRD
This is a very different sale, located in the heart of "Keeping Austin Weird."
(Please keep in mind this is a warehouse sale so wear your walking shoes)
Here you will find 19th C. Italian etched doors, Modern furniture, plus countless vintage and antique items in the huge floored attic.
Of course, there will be lots of fabric (1000's of bolts!!!) and items from what has been an Austin family run business for 50 years to include antiques, furniture, leather, hides, upholstery supplies, and a second story that is just packed!
There is wide variety to choose from, however, if DIY is your favorite network, YOU NEED TO BE HERE!
Below are 100 photos to give you a peek at what is in store, but, there is much more to see as we unearth what hasn't seen the light of day in years!
See you at the Estate Sale,
- Bench from the Texas State Senate ca. 1888 (Acquired by the State Preservation Board and is no longer available, can be viewed at the Capitol of Texas soon!)
- Antique door & side panels purchased in 1974 from Dr. & Mrs. Blewitt
- 1000's of bolts of fabric
- Leather bolts & large pieces
- Photos of the Longhorn band, early 1900's
- Pair of "gold leaf" French demi-lune tables
- Japanese "turn of the century" etched 2 panel screen
- 2 Door size leaded glass panes
- Wood pieces of all sizes for repairing furniture
- Modern upholstered chairs
- Large antique armoire/linen press
- 19th century Swedish platform rocker
- 2 Small vitrines
- Reproduction "round about chair"
- Horse hair for stuffing, by the pound
- 5' Store display cabinet
- Industrial Singer 331a 104
- 2 "stuffing" industrial machines
- Cording of all sizes
- Pneumatic hand tools for upholstering
- Tacks & nails for upholstering
- Foam pieces, all sizes, for stuffing
- 50 Cent Dr. Pepper machine
- Hundreds of chairs & sofas in the floored attic just waiting for you to make them beautiful again!
- These are just the highlights, this is a very-very-very different sale!
"You never know what you'll find at an Estate Sale!"