TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE BUSINESS/MEDIATION COMPANY
1. TERMS: These items and conditions are absolute and cannot be altered or changed in any way. If you cannot follow these terms 100%, you are welcome to stay as a spectator, but kindly do not participate. If you do not understand any of these conditions, please ask the Online Business/Mediation Company BEFORE participating. Once you have been evidenced to be the winning buyer you have effected a legally binding contract which cannot be altered or voided. Be certain you want the item at the amount before buying. No transfer recognized from buyer to buyer.
2. NO GUARANTEE: Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” without guarantees of any kind, including counts. Use the inspection period to inspect all items in which you have an interest. We encourage you NOT to buy unless you have inspected those items and counts. Any guarantee must be in writing, without exception.
3. WARRANTY: Other than the delivery of title and/or bill of sale, neither the Online Business/Mediation Company nor owners make any representation of warranty as to the quality of title to the property being sold. Neither the Online Business/Mediation Company nor owners make any presentation of warranty, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, on the property as to its merchantability or its fitness for general or particular purpose. All property is sold “AS IS” and without recourse.
4. PAYMENT: All items must be paid for before you leave the premises TODAY, regardless of when you will be picking them up. No items may be removed before full payment. Online purchases must be paid within 48 hours of the closing date. A 3% credit card transaction fee will be charged on all credit card transactions.
5. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment must be made by cash, credit card or wire transfer. If you are unknown to the Online Business/Mediation Company you may be required to pay cash, checks/certified check with a bank letter of credit, and wire transfer only. You may also be required to have a bank letter or bond. Consult with the cashier (before buying) to be certain of payment arrangements. The Online Business/Mediation Company decisions are final. No transfer of items will be recognized between buyers. A 3% Transaction Fee will be charged to all Credit Card Transactions.
6. INCREMENTS & ITEMS: The Online Business/Mediation Company reserves the right to set or change the increments on items or change the listing of an item prior to the end of the Online Business Liquidation regardless of the type of Online Business Liquidation being conducted. Fractional increment advances may not be recognized. Any listed or announced order of sale may be changed WITHOUT NOTICE by the Online Business/Mediation Company. The Online Business/Mediation Company may participate on behalf of absentee buyers.
7. DELETIONS & ADDITIONS: Any deletions and/or additions to the Online Business Liquidation will be announced. The owners reserve the right to add and withdraw items prior to buying, without notice. This is not an Absolute Online Business Liquidation.
8. DESCRIPTIONS: While descriptions and counts are believed to be accurate, the Online Business/Mediation Company and seller make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect in any item(s) being liquidated and will not be held responsible for any advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies, or changes since the adverting placement date. Buyers need to rely solely on their own inspection and information. Online buyers should personally inspect items before buying. All items are sold AS IS.
9. HOLD HARMLESS: The buyers hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Online Business/Mediation Company and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or during the removal of the items purchased. Buyers remove purchases at their own risk. Buyers should arrange for professional removal of wired, plumbed or built-in items. Many pieces of equipment have potential hazards and should be uninstalled and moved by professionals with proper equipment.
10. RESPONSIBILITY & TITLE: Buyers are responsible for their items after purchase. This means that title passed to you on the fall of the gavel, even though you may have not yet paid for the items. You are responsible for guarding your items accordingly. The buyer assumes full risk and responsibility and agrees to pay the full purchase price. The Online Business/Mediation Company is an agent for and under contract with the owners of the property or goods being sold. Certain items (consignments) may have been added from other sellers.
11. ADJUSTMENTS: Absolutely no adjustments, claims or refunds will be allowed.
12. REMOVAL: Arrangements for the removal (or shipment) of purchased items is the sole responsibility of the buyer pursuant to and as part of the contract of sale. The Online Business/Mediation Company reserves the right to inspect and check out purchases to ensure removal of proper items. The Online Business/Mediation Company reserves the right to restrict admittance after the Online Business Liquidation and control removal doors to maintain proper removal security. Buyers caught willfully removing wrong items, or switching tags will be subject to arrest for theft. There are specific removal items for this Online Business Liquidation under which all items must be removed. No claim can be made for failure of the buyer to remove items after the removal period has ended. The removal item is an important condition of this Online Business Liquidation. The Online Business/Mediation Company does not guarantee use of loading docks, the operation of elevators or moving equipment to facilitate easier buyer removal. Buyers should bring their own moving equipment and labor. Any item not removed from the sale or left on premises after sale, within the specified time may be removed and stored by the Online Business/Mediation Company at the purchaser’s expense, and the Online Business/Mediation Company will not be responsible for loss or damage to those items. WE WILL make arrangements to have most games PALLETIZED BUT DO NOT SHIP! No Dock Loading. All Removal is Curbside. No Forklift on Property.
13. TAX: Applicable sales tax must be added to the purchase price of all taxable Business Liquidation purchases. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale certificate with the Online Business/Mediation Company cashier. No refunds of sales tax can be made after settlement.
14. BUYER’S PREMIUM: The final total due for the buyer’s purchases will include a 10% Buyer’s Premium. If you offer $100 for an item, the Buyer’s Premium will be $ 10 making the total $110.00 plus any applicable tax, credit card fee. A credit card transaction fee of 3% will be added to all credit card transactions.
15. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Any announcement on the day of the Online Business Liquidation shall take precedence over any previously distributed information or advertising. Listen to opening announcements as they are important. The Online Business/Mediation Company may announce additional information or terms during the course of the Online Business Liquidation especially as it relates to certain specific items and removal times.
16. SHIPPING: Possibly a separate vendor will be providing palletizing service for video games only at $60.00 per pallet for regular sized games. Larger games may require multiple pallets with multiple costs. All palletizing requests must be approved of on a case by case basis. Palletizing is available for select video games only. All shipping arrangements will be made between the Buyer and the Shipping Company. The Online Business/Mediation Company does not dismantle, pack or ship! NO EXCEPTIONS.
17. LOADING: The Online Business/Mediation Company company does not provide loading.
18. ITEMS ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION/APPROVAL: (BANK, COURT, ATTORNEY, ESTATE APPROVAL, OR INDIVIDUAL SELLER APPROVAL.) OUR ONLINE BUSINESS LIQUIDATIONS ARE NOT ABSOLUTE!