Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
3. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 13% for CC this auction
4. No Sales Tax will be Applied to this Auction
5. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
6. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
7. All Sales are final
8. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
9. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
10. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
11. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
12. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
13. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be resold at the next auction or deposed of and you will be charged a Moving/Disposal fee to your account for the next invoice. Fees can be from $25 to $100 per item Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
House is sold so everything must go (excluding appliances)
This auction will be an absolute auction.
Just posted some pictures. More to come once we setup. Check back often
This auction will be on February 11th starting at 1pm
Auction Preview will be from 12pm to 1pm
All item have to be removed the day of auction. Everything left will be removed on Monday. New owners take over on the 13th.
DUE TO NO PARKING. PLEASE PARK AT NORMADY HIGH SCHOOL AND WE WILL HAVE A PERSON BRING YOU TO THE HOUSE. THEY WILL ALSO TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOU HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT YOU CAN PLACE IN VEHICLE. IF YOU HAVE PAID AND YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO THE DRIVEWAY PLEASE BE QUICK SO OTHERS CAN GET IN AND OUT AS WELL. DO NOT PARK ON PLEASANT VALLEY UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO TOW AND TICKET YOU. THANK YOU any questions please let us know.
Auction is filled with Great pieces of Furniture, Household items, Paintings, Craftsman Riding Lawnmower and a Push Mower, Yard Machine Snow Blower, Kimball Piano, Tools, 2 Flat Screen TV's, Kirby Vac, Cuckoo Clock and much more. More pictures to come this weekend.
We will be accepting Cash and CC. 10% BP for Cash and 13% for CC No sales tax for this auction.
Auctioneer: Paul Waller #2013000180 Auctioneer Apprentice: John Handline Sr #2016000132
Auction Firm: Handline's Auction #2016000149
We are helping One Client at a Time. If interested in consigning please let us know how we can help you. Thank you Like us on Facebook and our website. Sign up for our email and notifications about this and upcoming Auctions.