Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
3. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 13% for CC this auction
4. No Sales Tax will be Applied to this Auction
5. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
6. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
7. All Sales are final
8. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
9. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
10. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
11. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
12. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
13. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be resold at the next auction or deposed of and you will be charged a Moving/Disposal fee to your account for the next invoice. Fees can be from $25 to $100 per item Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
Live Auction will be at 1pm on 2/17/18
Online Absentee Bidding will be from 2/1/18 to 2/16/18 Closing at 12pm on 2/16/18
This auction will be the entire contents of the house.
The Auction will contain items such as bedroom bed frames and dressers, Couch, Tables Chairs, 2 Vintage Trunks, 1998 Buick Lesabre ( Clean title in hand), Craftsman Table saws, Craftsman Radial Saw, more tools, Records, vintage glass, Washer/Dryer, and much more.
This auction will be room to room. Careful on the steps they are slippery when wet.
Not responsible any accidents or falls. Please use caution.
Preview will begin at 12pm on February 17th 2018
Auction will begin at 1pm on February 17th 2018
All item won need to be removed the day of the auction. If you need to make arrangement please contact us prior to bidding to make sure we can accomodate if possible. Anything left will be thrown away the next day.
We will be accepting Cash and CC. 10% BP for Cash and 13% for CC
No sales tax for this auction.
There will be a couple items that we will be taking absentee Bidding on.
We will be accepting Absentee Bids Online for only the car that is listed online. If you cannot make the auction you can place your max bids online for the items shown online or if you want for other items pictured please email us and we will send you a form to fill out, we will be your proxy for you at the auction.
However if you can make it , of course we would like to see you there. If you do make an Absentee Bid and show up we will still be your proxy to make sure it is fair for all of those that place an absentee Bid for just those items that you place the bid on.
There will also be another other items that are not online availble to bid at the Live portion of the Auction
Absentee bids will be accepted in the "Auction Catalog" link (the full auction can be viewed by clicking the "Auction Preview" link). During the live auction, the opening bid for an item will be the "High Bid," as of 12:00:00pm (Noon) on February 16th, and a representative of Handline's Auctions will bid against the live audience, on your behalf, up to your maximum bid. If the high bid during the live event is less than your maximum bid then you win that item at that price. If the bidding by the live audience exceeds or equals your maximum bid than a guest of the live auction will be the winning bidder. Placing a Maximum Bid does not mean that is the price you will pay if you win the item. Your Maximum Bid is simply the price that the representative will stop bidding on your behalf during the live event. .
Auctioneer: Paul Waller #2013000180
Auctioneer Apprentice: John Handline Sr #2016000132
Auction Firm: Handline's Auction #2016000149
We are helping One Client at a Time. If interested in consigning please let us know how we can help you. Thank you Like us on Facebook and our website. Sign up for our email and notifications about this and upcoming Auctions.