Terms and Conditions
1. You MUST be registered and have a bidders card to bid.
2. Winning bidders may pay with Credit Card or Cash only (sorry no Checks)
3. There is a 10% Buyers premium for Cash and 13% for CC this auction
4. No Sales Tax will be Applied to this Auction
5. All items are sold AS-IS where is and with no Warranties
6. All items are available for your inspection prior and during the auction
7. All Sales are final
8. Once an item is sold, the item becomes the property and responsibility of the winning bidder. The Auction Firm does not assume any responsibility for missing or damaged items or lots following the sale of an item.
9. No items may be removed from the premise until paid in full
10. If there are any disputes, of any kind for any reason, the auctioneer calling the auction is granted the final say
11. Sold means Sold. Item will not be resold or reopened unless the auctioneer determines it is necessary
12. Absentee, telephone and/or internet bids will be accepted if the proper documents are on file prior to the sale and the Auctioneer and/or Auction Firm Personnel will be responsible for processing all bids.
13. Items purchased need to be removed the day of the auction. If items are left they will be resold at the next auction or deposed of and you will be charged a Moving/Disposal fee to your account for the next invoice. Fees can be from $25 to $100 per item Should special circumstances be in play, please notify the auctioneer and/or auction house personnel prior to bidding.
14.If you are caught moving any item from one box/flat or table to another you will be asked to leave. Please leave the items where you found them.
15.If you are caught stealing any item from our seller you will be detained for the police and will be removed from the location and prosecuted to extend of the law.