Cash, Credit Cards
World Traveler: Unique Collections! Items include:
· Beautiful Art Glass Includes Quezal Vase, Herend Figurines, Art Glass
· English Tuttle Sterling Tea Set
· Georg Jensen Acorn Sterling Flatware for 8
· Lots of Sterling Pieces, Francis The First Bowls And Knives, Assorted Forks Knives Spoons Etc.
· Loads of Vintage Decorative Bric-Brac Everywhere
· Religious Items
· Antique 1920's Slag Lamps
· Inlaid Drop Leaf Desk
· Round Antique Oak Table,
· Music Cabinet
· Many Sets of China Dishware
· Worlds of Kitchenware and Small Appliances That Have Never Been Opened.
· Case of Costume Jewelry and Small Items
· Decanters and Fine Crystal Bowls
· Vintage Boxes and Dolls
· Loads of Kitchenware and Dishes
· China Sets
· Fine Crystal
· This Home Is Loaded!
Directions: LIE to Exit 36N/Searingtown Rd. Cross 25/Northern Blvd and continue 1.6 miles to right onto Wakefield Ave. Right again to stay on Wakefield and left turn onto Lynn Rd.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.