Cash, Credit Cards
This house is loaded beyond your imagination! Hundreds of Dolls and Clothes and more Kitchenware than we've ever seen! Items also include:
· Sterling Serving Pieces
· Tiffany Enamel Box
· Dolls/Clothes by Himstedt, Madame Alexander, Kruger, American Child and more
· Occasional Tables
· Equestrian Art and Others
· Writing Chest with Inkwells and more
· Costume Jewelry
· Blue & White China Collection/Set
· Small Kitchen Appliances and Kitchenware
· Loads of Bric-A-Brac
· Bedroom Furnishings
· Abundance of Holiday Décor
· Patio Furniture
Directions: LIE or Southern Pkwy to the Sagtikos Pkwy North, continue North on the Sag and take the Last Exit, SM5W to head West on 25A/Fort Salonga Rd. Continue West to right onto Norwood Rd., and first Right onto Wood Path. ONE SIDE PARKING ONLY!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.