Cash, Credit Cards
This will be a Fun Sale in this Loaded Home! Loads of Small Items for sale and Quality Furnishings too!
· Solid Wood Dining Room Table with Eight Chairs in Great Condition
· Limoges Boxes
· Sterling Pieces
· Assorted Lalique
· Schott-Zwiesal Stemware
· Schweitzer Violin with Bow & Case dated 1813
· Lots of Decorative Bric-A-Brac
· Enormous Selection of Oil’s, Watercolors, Lithographs, Posters and Prints
· German US Zone Full China Set
· Game Table
· Sofas and Lamps
· Handmade Rugs
· Women’s Clothing, Gowns, Fur Coat and Handbags
· Side Chairs
· Tables Loaded with Decorative Items
· Vintage George Washington Etching
· Vintage Movie Posters
· European Three Piece Porcelain Equestrian Scene
· Asst Big Pc’s of Lalique and Murano
· Easy Chairs and Side Tables
· Carved Elephant Leg Desk: It’s a Beauty!
· Don Larsen, “Perfect Game” Signed Litho
· Authentic Vintage French Poster: The Devil
· LOADED GARAGE!!
· Art Books in Boxes
· Vintage Turntable
Address and directions to follow a few days before the sale.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.