Cash, Credit Cards
This Sale Promises To Be Lots Of Fun For All of You Adventurers!
- Furnishings including Sofas, Side Chairs and Tables in different Sizes and Styles
- Art: Prints, Photos, Pencil Drawings
- Books, Books, Books including Vintage Story Books and Antique Books
- Brass Dining Room Chandelier
- Antique Clocks
- Huge Antique Shaving Mug Collection
- Mahogany Secretary, Antique Tables
- Vintage Items including 1800's Doll Carriages/Stroller
- Assorted Antique Dolls, one had wax face
- Marshall and Fender Amplifiers. Marshall Amps are Ltd Edition Hendrix Amps
- Guitar and Auto Harp
- Linens, Men's Button Down XL-2XX Shirts and Women's Clothes
- Tons of Books....It's Huge Really
- Children's Books and Some Games
- Vintage Etchings and Prints including Civil War
- Porcelain Vases, and Collectibles
- DVD’s and CD’s
- Electric 4' Fireplace with Mantle
- Quilts, Tapestries
- Tools and Lots of Antique Tools
- Corvette Parts and Art and Wall Item: We Have Signed Corvette Prints by Larry Shindoa, Corvettes Designer!
- Jr. Drum Set: 6 Pc
- Loads of Antique Vintage Items including Barber Supplies, Barbour Mugs and Barber’s Bottles & Splatter Bottles
- Antique Postcard Collection and other Ephemera
- Basement LOADED! Including Antique Tools
- Loaded, Loaded, Loaded!
Directions: LIE to Exit 50/Bagatelle Rd., (from West make Right onto Bagatelle. From East make Left onto Bagatelle) continue South on Bagatelle to Right onto Wilmington Dr., First Right onto Threepence, First Right onto St. George.
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale. Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you. Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.