Cash, Credit Cards
This house is a mixture of Contemporary and Mid-Century Art and Decor, plus loaded with Antique and Collectible Smalls. There are some larger extras such as Antique Master Bedroom Set and Antique Posters. Items also include:
· Lacquered White Baby Grand Piano
· Ornate Crystal Lamps
· Antique Sterling Silver Frames From Sotherby's, Jay Strongwater &
· Pair Of French Bregere Chairs
· Original Poster By Paul Colin 1928
· Biscuit Jars
· Handpainted Round 52 Inch Kitchen Table And Five Rattan Chairs. Very Comfortable :-)
· Karl Springer Coffee Table
· Venetian Glass Mirror
· Large 50" Tribal Goli Mask
· Floor Lamps
· Papier-Mâché Life-Size Figure, Southern Belle, 1930s Paul Riley/Danberry Fair
· Crocodile Frame And Magnifier, English Magnifier
· Bradley And Hubbard Letter Holder
· Assorted Inkwells
· Copeland Filigree Tray
· F. Leger Framed Silk Scarf Ltd Edition
· Original Mistinguett Moulin Rouge Poster- Paris 1926 Gesmar
· Bronze Compote with Malachite Stones
· Assorted Decanters/Sterling Tops
· Haviland Coffee Set
· Ceremonial Doll
· Waterford And Cartier
· Writing Box
· Antique Frames
· Pickle Caster
· Butter Dishes
· Antique Frames
· Chanel Belt, Judith Lieber Lizard Wallet, Isabel Canovas Bracelets, Murano Bracelet, Tiffany Peretti
· Drapery In Living Room, Dining Room and Bedroom
· Abusson Rug
· Wire Plant Stand
· Steel Vintage Shoe Mold Sculpture
· Victorian Napkin Rings
· Fendi Coat: Suede And Persian Lamb
· Silver Plate Tea Sets
· Closet Is Filled With Quality Decorative Items
· Camer And Other Chandeliers
· Wall Sconces
· Collection Sotheby's Modern Art Catalogues 80s to present
· Men's And Women's Clothing: Armani Tuxedo
· French Beveled Mirrored Armoire
· Queen Bamboo Four Poster Bed
· Assorted Antique Lamps
· Linen Closet
· Pre-Columbian Sculpture
· Antique Pin Cushions
· Hot Water Kettles from late 19th century
· Patio Furniture And Garage Items
Directions: From East: Take LIE to Exit 44S/Seaford- Oyster Bay Expressway (NY 135) South to Exit 4W/Southern State Pkwy West, and follow to Exit 19S/Peninsula Blvd. Continue South on Peninsula, crossing over Sunrise Hwy to Left onto Rockaway Tpk., and then Right onto Broadway. Follow Broadway 2.7 miles to Left on Sealey, Right onto Barrett and 2nd Left onto Longwood Crossing.
One Side Parking Only Please!
Let's have a great Tag Sale experience together:
· Do not come on to the property until the sales staff arrives and invites you to do so.
· Please keep the sound down when waiting outside in front of the house.
· Also, please do not block neighbor's driveways.
How the Sign-up Works: Signup sheet will be placed in a hot-pink bag by the mail box. Do Not Remove. Signup begins at 7 a.m. on the morning of the sale.
PLEASE READ: Effective 1/1/17 Early birds! You must be there to sign in. Spouses and friends cannot sign your name for you.
Please do not sign in prior to 7 a.m. This signup system allows all of you to have a fair chance to be first in the door. Once we open the doors, no further sign up is necessary for those coming later. Its first come, first serve!
We look forward to seeing you.